I got asked to find a procedure on how to replace a hard drive in a 12"
PowerBook, but that doesn't seem to be something Apple's listing as a
customer-installable part. Can anyone point me in the right direction,
towards a manual or a procedure someone's done and posted online, on how
to get to the hard drive of a 12"?

Thanks,

Rich

--
"The Engineer Battalion 47 of VII Army Corps was designated as having
responsibility for the "construction of seaworthy ferries out of