Hi,

I have installed two MySQL 5.0 and I'm trying the tion feature.

It works well, when I modify a database on the master the slave is
correctly updated.

The problem happen when
- I disconnect the master from the local network
- I modify the database (on the master of course)
- and then I reconnect it on the local network

At this point I expect to see the slave to resync with the master but
this does not happen automatically. Only if I write the command "start
slave;" the slave resync and start again to te datas.

Can I avoid to give the command "start slave;" and get syncronized
automatically when the master is again online?