Ask a Question related to Adobe Indesign Windows, Design and Development.
- Paul_Welk@adobeforums.com #1
Resizing Placed Images
Would someone be able to tell me please what the difference is between the two pick tools in the upper right hand palatte?
I find that trying to resize an image with the left one crops the images, while the right pick tool does resize it but keeps an empty frame around the perimeter of the original image.
- Hi, can anyone help me? I have a load of images in a database which is linked and displayed to a webpage, but the images are all one size (too...
- Hey everyone, I need help on how to resize an image to a specified width. Normally I would use something like... <cfoutput><img...
- Dear all. I build a class wich can resiz images. Now I have the following problem. When I show the image on the webpage only 70 percent of...
- I guess I should have said preserve the best resolution. Thanks again
- Is there any possibility to resize images using ASP? I provided one of my clients with a Content Management System using SAFileup and although I...
- John Mensinger #2
Re: Resizing Placed Images
Paul, a placed graphic resides in a frame. The Selection Tool, (on the left), can be used to scale a placed graphic and its frame simutaneously by holding down Ctrl while dragging a handle. Add Shift to constrain proportions.
The Direct Selection Tool, (on the right), can be used to select/manipulate a single object within a group, or an object within a frame, (independent of the frame).
John Mensinger Guest