I have an ActiveX control that I have developed, which is used by my ASP
pages. It renders certain parts of the site.

I want to be able to halt rendering if the client disconnects.
Response.IsClientConnected is used inside the ASP scripts, but how can I get
at the Response object from my ActiveX control, that knows nothing about
ASP/IIS?

Can I just pass it in method or property? I'm not so sure that I can,
because of threading models? I have the control running under MTS, only so
that I can shutdown the control easily and update it, no other reason.

Thanks
Richard