I know i've asked everything there was to this but here's some more.

My server is set up for 20 logical log files. Assume the uniq ids are also
from 1 to 20. I backed up my instance yesterday night and it has logical
logs 14 and 15. I will restore it on the secondary today night and attempt
to start tion up. As long as I can see the log ids 14 and 15 on the
primary when i do onstat, I do not need to do logical recovery after the
restore. Am I correct ?

The logs were dumped to disk twice since yesterday by the cron job but they
were only 10% full then.

I assume I am cool with this. Sorry for the confusing language but couldnt
think any other way to put it.