I was looking into implementing some of the resources of the IHTK
toolkit on a web development project I am working on. The tools that
are in the CFX package are extremely powerful and enable some very
scary possibilities for hackers.

I have been unable to locate any resources for restricting access of a
CFX tag. Is there any way that I can restrict access to a CFX tag from
only one IP address, one page script, or one directory? I want to be
able to use some of the features of this tag but I do not want them
available to any script running anywhere. I have other CFX tags that I
do want to be able to be used anywhere, so I need the security to be
restricted to only specific tags.

I am running CFMX 7 Pro.