Hi,

This website is nicely designed and the rollover menu design is simple, but clear and effective.
[url]http://earthtrends.wri.org/[/url]

Does Dreamweaver have the built in tools to create a menu like that?

Notice that it's NOT a simple rollover. I can do that. What this site does is have a rollover effect which produces more rollover hotspots. As your cursor goes over the new hotspots, textual information regarding that link is revealed in the box on the left. Click and it links to a new page. Very nicely done.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. When you respond to this message, would you also cc me at [email]uehararcoe-dmha.org[/email] ?

Thanks,

361liquid