I am having problems using the rpm v. 3.0.6 that comes with UnixWare 7.1.1.
Whenever I give it any command other than --help, --showrc, or --version I get:
rpm: only one major mode may be specified
I have rpm working fine on AIX and Tru64, and of course Linux.
I sure did not expect to run into any problems with rpm on SCO.
What do I need to do to get this thing working.
Our company needs rpm support very badly as we distribute our Java apps
in noarch rpms, and we have to support SCO UW 7.1.1 platforms.
Some of the commands that I have tried are:
rpm -qa
rpm -qpi filename.noarch.rpm
rpm -qpl filename.noarch.rpm
rpm -Uvh filename.noarch.rpm