Professional Web Applications Themes

runtime error - Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator

Hi When I get on internet this message pop up: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: C:\ Program Files \NVIDStar\NVD 32 exe. This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusually way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. How do I fix this so this will quit popping up. Thank you...

  1. #1

    Default runtime error

    Hi When I get on internet this message pop up: Microsoft
    Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: C:\
    Program Files \NVIDStar\NVD 32 exe. This application has
    requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusually way.
    Please contact the applications support team for more
    information. How do I fix this so this will quit
    popping up. Thank you
    julie Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: runtime error

    julie <> wrote:
    > Hi When I get on internet this message pop up: Microsoft
    > Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: C:\
    > Program Files \NVIDStar\NVD 32 exe. This application has
    > requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusually way.
    > Please contact the applications support team for more
    > information. How do I fix this so this will quit
    > popping up. Thank you
    Try this web page:

    [url]http://tinyurl.com/flwa[/url]

    Read through and do what they suggest. You have ographic spyware/adware
    on your PC.

    Advice on Adware and Spyware:

    [url]http://www.fracas.net/newsgroups/generaladvice.html#adware_spyware[/url]
    or
    [url]http://tinyurl.com/el9w[/url]

    You may want to look over the whole page.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    "Just trying to help"

    How to Use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups
    [url]http://tinyurl.com/fkja[/url]

    How to use Google
    [url]http://www.google.com/help/basics.html[/url]
    [url]http://tinyurl.com/fkmc[/url]
    -------------------------

    Shenan T. Stanley Guest

  3. #3

    What the heck does it mean...when I try to print (epson 10k) a second image in a given ps session I keep getting runtime error and ps crash. Whether I do a little 50meg file first then a 300 or the other way around, I get the same result.
    Bil B Guest

  4. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Bil B Guest

  5. #5

    KimMazz wrote:
    > I am having a technical problem with FW MX. When I try and use the "unsharp
    > mask" on an image I get the following pop up error:
    >
    > An internal error occurred! (click ok) the next window pops up:
    >
    > Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library (header on top of widow)
    > C:\Program Files\fireworks MX\firework.exe
    > abnormal program termination
    >
    > after this error Fireworks terminates.
    > I have tried re-installing the program, but it still does this.
    >
    > Does anyone know what is happening?
    Hi Kim,

    This has been reported before. Mark Haynes posted the following
    suggestions the last time:

    "I'd also suggest trashing the
    preferences and ini files that are in the

    C:\Doents and Settings\<username>\Application
    Data\Macromedia\Fireworks MX directory.

    Look for Fireworks MX Preferences.txt and Fireworks.ini. Exit
    Fireworks, Delete those files and then relaunch Fireworks and test it
    out. These files tell the program how to configure on startup and there
    may be a problem with one or both."

    If that doesn't help, let us know.

    Linda Rathgeber | Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    [url]http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm[/url]
    Victoriana | [url]http://www.projectseven.com/dpacks/vic/index.htm[/url]
    Theme Pack 03 - Club | [url]www.projectseven.com[/url] |mm2| themes
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | [url]www.macromedia.com/go/team[/url]

    Linda Rathgeber Guest

  6. #6

    I am having a technical problem with FW MX. When I try and use the "unsharp
    mask" on an image I get the following pop up error:

    An internal error occurred! (click ok) the next window pops up:

    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library (header on top of widow)
    C:\Program Files\fireworks MX\firework.exe
    abnormal program termination

    after this error Fireworks terminates.
    I have tried re-installing the program, but it still does this.

    Does anyone know what is happening?

    Thanks, Kim

    KimMazz Guest

  7. #7

    Hi Linda,

    Thanks for the speedy reply. I tried that, even rebooted the PC just for the
    heck of it, and still the same issue. What is strange is that this is a
    "new" install on a new PC. I had Fireworks on my other Pc and had no such
    problems.

    Same CD to install, same version why now?

    Anyway, do you have any other suggestions? I tried the tech notes, but
    nothing came up on my search.

    Kim

  8. #8

    Linda,

    do you know of any where else I can look to fix this error?

  9. #9

    Hi Kim,

    If you post your system particulars here (OS version, amount of RAM,
    display card, etc) one of the Macromedia tech support people might be
    able to work with you to sort this out.

  10. #10

    I'm Getting Runtime Error R6025 When I Run Audition I Have 1.01 Update. This Is Getting Really Bad For Me I Have A Project Out In Five Days And This Started. The Program Shuts Down When I Get This Message.
    My Computer Is A Self Built Dual Operton With Gigs Of Ram
    STA Hard drive 1 tira Byte
    Also I Have 256 meg Video Card
    Creative Audig Card

    Need Help ASAp
    leon_duncan@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    Leon,

    Do you mean that Audition is giving you this error when you run it? In which case, I recommend you repost in its forum.

    Or are you saying that InDesign gives you this error when you run Audition?

    Dave
    Dave_Saunders@adobeforums.com Guest

  12. #12

    I'm having the same problem with InDesign 2.0.2 on Windows XP. I was working on a table and I inadvertantly changed a table cel size to be too small and the entire screen froze up and InDesign started acting buggy. The following message popped up:
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!
    Program: C:\Program Files\Adobe\InDesign 2.0\InDesign.exe
    R6025 - pure virtual function call

    What does this mean? How do I fix this? I've got a deadline and don't have time to deal with this? Should I reinstall? Is my file corrupted?

    Kathleen
    KathleenDarcy@adobeforums.com Guest

  13. #13

    I am getting this same Runtime error in InDesign 3.0 on a PC. It is when I try to copy, paste or cut. It doesn't matter if I use shortcut keys or the menu. It does it in more than one doucment. Adobe Tech support said it was a corrupt Excel table in my 100 page catalog but now it's doing it on a newsletter that has no Microsoft files in it yet. I have fiddled with it for about a week and both deadlines are getting too close for comfort. I'm on a Dell 620 Precision win2K machine with a gig of ram and plenty of hard drive space. I have no other apps running when this occurs. Anyone know what the deal is please?
    Dayna_McMullen@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #14

    I am getting the same error with InDesign CS.
    Wendy_L._Taylor@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    I am receiving the following Runtime error after I have logged into the CFMX
    Administrator.

    A Runtime error has occurred. Line 19 'undefined' is undefined

    If I choose the debug option, it shows me the code from
    /cfide/administrator/menu.js.

    It really doesn't seem to affect the Administrator pages. It only shows up
    after the logon process. Anyone ever see this before? Solutions?

    opiegrant Guest

  16. #16

    HI,

    When I start Contribute CS3 the hourglass spins a couple of times and nothing
    happens. If I click "Edit with Contribute" in IE6 I get an Error - 'Contribute
    failed to communicate with an already running instance. An already running
    instance is either not yet initialised or in a Modal state ' and

    Runtime Error!
    Program: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Contribute CS3\Contribute.exe

    I can't see Contribute running in the Windows task Manager Applications or
    processes.

    What does this mean and how do i fix it?

    Thanks for any assistance

    Laurence

    2CatsDesign Guest