Professional Web Applications Themes

safari - Mac Applications & Software

In article <michelle-C3A491.12472623062003news.west.cox.net>, Michelle Steiner <michellemichelle.org> wrote: > Safari 1.0 is now available at Apple's web site and in the software > update preferences. Did you try to download it? I get a small garbage dmg file that doesn't mount....

  1. #1

    Default Re: safari

    In article <michelle-C3A491.12472623062003news.west.cox.net>,
    Michelle Steiner <michellemichelle.org> wrote:
    > Safari 1.0 is now available at Apple's web site and in the software
    > update preferences.
    Did you try to download it? I get a small garbage dmg file that doesn't
    mount.
    Alton Divvers Guest

  2. #2

  3. #3

    In article <vfemjghspjer1fnews.supernews.com>,
    Alton Divvers <altonis.invalid> wrote:
    > In article <michelle-C3A491.12472623062003news.west.cox.net>,
    > Michelle Steiner <michellemichelle.org> wrote:
    >
    > > Safari 1.0 is now available at Apple's web site and in the software
    > > update preferences.
    >
    > Did you try to download it? I get a small garbage dmg file that doesn't
    > mount.
    I used Software Update; worked fine.

    --
    pz
    pz Guest

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Michelle Steiner <michellemichelle.org> writes:
    > Safari 1.0 is now available at Apple's web site and in the software
    > update preferences.
    Unfortunately, it's not compatible with Pith Helmet.

    I had to remove the SIMBL from my ~/Library/InputManagers
    to get it to work.

    Having done so, however, I'll note that Safari 1.0 seems
    a bit faster, even, than the previous version.
    > Also, the G5 is now available on the web site.
    Didn't say when they are shipping, did it?

    The iSight camera is also shown on [url]http://store.apple.com[/url]
    but also seemed to lack a clear shipping date. Perhaps the
    camera, at least, is already shipping?

    No HTML in E-Mail! -- [url]http://www.expita.com/nomime.html[/url]
    [url]http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting[/url]
    BreadWithSpam@fractious.net Guest

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Michelle Steiner wrote:
    >> Safari 1.0 is on ALL my computers already!
    > You should learn the difference between pre-release
    > software and final software, you oxygen-wasting wit.

    Oh, shut up. Was your post necessary? .
    Karma Chameleon Guest

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12

    [email]gwbushnospamwhitehouse.gov[/email] (Ben Loughran) writes:
    > <BreadWithSpamfractious.net> wrote:
    > > > Safari 1.0 is now available at Apple's web site and in the software
    > > Unfortunately, it's not compatible with Pith Helmet.
    > >
    > > I had to remove the SIMBL from my ~/Library/InputManagers
    > I couldn't figure out why Safari 1.0 wasn't working, or why the last
    > beta stopped working as well. I bow to you!
    Yeh - when I did one of the beta updates a while back (and
    was using an even older version of PithHelmet), Safari actually
    crashed much more silently than it did this time. If you
    pull up the Console before you start something up, sometimes
    you'll see an error message which helps figure out what
    happened. IIRC, that's how I figured it out the first time.

    Hopefully, our good friend who wrote PithHelmet is on
    top of this - is makes browsing _such_ a more pleasant
    experience!

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15

    In article <yobvfuw1qxt.fsfpanix1.panix.com>,
    [email]BreadWithSpamfractious.net[/email] wrote:
    > Michelle Steiner <michellemichelle.org> writes:
    > > Also, the G5 is now available on the web site.
    >
    > Didn't say when they are shipping, did it?
    >
    > The iSight camera is also shown on [url]http://store.apple.com[/url]
    > but also seemed to lack a clear shipping date. Perhaps the
    > camera, at least, is already shipping?
    It said in a news story I read that the G5 is supposed to be shipping in
    August.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"
    Orac Guest

  16. #16

  17. #17

  18. #18

    In article <230620031846157400%kcbloop.oop>,
    Karma Chameleon <kcbloop.oop> wrote:
    > Michelle Steiner wrote:
    >
    > >> Safari 1.0 is on ALL my computers already!
    >
    > > You should learn the difference between pre-release
    > > software and final software, you oxygen-wasting wit.
    >

    > Oh, shut up. Was your post necessary? .
    One notes that your post, if anything, was less necessary.

  19. #19

  20. #20

    In article <230620031846157400%kcbloop.oop>,
    Karma Chameleon <kcbloop.oop> wrote:
    > Michelle Steiner wrote:
    >
    > >> Safari 1.0 is on ALL my computers already!
    >
    > > You should learn the difference between pre-release
    > > software and final software, you oxygen-wasting wit.
    >

    > Oh, shut up. Was your post necessary? .
    One notes that your post, if anything, was less necessary.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"
    Orac Guest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast