Professional Web Applications Themes

Safari home page problem - Mac Applications & Software

I can't change the home page in Safari (1.0 (v85)). I've tried changing it in the Safari prefs and in the System Prefs. But it always swtitches itself back the old page. Any ideas what the problem is? Thanks. -- Reverend Paul Zorak: That lady mantis... wasn't really a lady. Space Ghost: Not really a lady? Huh? Then she must have been... Wait! You were digging on a dude? Zorak: It's not what you think. Carl is part of a male mantis resistance movement that intercedes at the moment when the urge is the worst. He lured me back to ...

  1. #1

    Default Safari home page problem

    --
    Reverend Paul

    Zorak: That lady mantis... wasn't really a lady.
    Space Ghost: Not really a lady? Huh? Then she must have been... Wait!
    You were digging on a dude?
    Zorak: It's not what you think. Carl is part of a male mantis
    resistance movement that intercedes at the moment when the
    urge is the worst. He lured me back to his nest, where we ate
    barbeque and talked sports until the urge had passed. He...
    saved my life, and for that, I will always be grateful.
    Space Ghost: What a remarkable story! I wonder who owns the movie rights.
    Zorak: Ted Turner.
    Paul Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: Safari home page problem

    That happened to me. I had to be sure Safari was closed, so it wouldn't
    write out the old prefs again. When you go to System Prefs>Internet, be
    sure to use the Web tab to get the home page field. Worked for me...

    On 09/15/2003 11:23 PM, in article
    west.cox.net, "Paul Antonissen"

    Scott Guest

  5. #5