Maybe I'm missing something but I used to be able to type in the main
part of the address (ie "Apple") and Safari, like IE, would add the rest
of the address ("www" & ".com"). But now it won't. Can anyone help?

While I'm at it, I continue to use IE because I like the Forms feature.
Safari is supposed to have it but it only works sporadically. I do have
the pertinent information entered in my Address Book so I don't know why
it won't access it. FWIW, I sometimes get a message saying that Safari
want to access my keychain (or something like that) and I check Always
allow.

I am using Safari 1.0 v.85.