Professional Web Applications Themes

sand fill - Macromedia Fireworks

may someone show me where i can find some sand fills regards Ross...

  1. #1

    Default sand fill

    may someone show me where i can find some sand fills

    regards Ross


    Ross Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: sand fill

    Ross wrote:
     

    Your local garden center? Just kidding. :-) Do a google search for
    background tiles.

    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Linda Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: sand fill

    I've been looking for "landfill" textures myself.......

    BR

    Linda Rathgeber wrote:
     
    >
    >
    > Your local garden center? Just kidding. :-) Do a google search for
    > background tiles.
    >
    > Linda Rathgeber
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    > http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    > Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    > Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    > Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    >[/ref]
    Bill Guest

  4. #4

    Default Re: sand fill

    Bill Ray wrote:
     

    Plan on doing a little terra forming? :-)

    I just have to tell you this story. Before he switched to mechanical
    engineering, my husband was a civil engineer and worked for the
    planning department of a large, German city. It was a big bureau and
    they runners to get special, rarely used drafting tools from locked crib
    in another area of the building. As an April fool joke he once asked his
    runner, an apprentice (female) from a local trade school, to go to the
    crib and check out an embankment template for him.


    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Linda Guest

  5. #5

    Default Re: sand fill

    Linda Rathgeber wrote: 

    I didn't know you were married. This is the first time I've ever heard
    you mention a husband. Just an observation. :-)

    --
    John
    John Guest

  6. #6

    Default Re: sand fill

    John T. wrote:
     

    I'm widowed since 1996. There's rarely a reason to bring up my marital
    status, but Bill's comment about land fill was funny, and for some
    reason it caused a flashback to the embankment template incident. It
    took the poor girl about three hours to find out there was no such
    thing. She was furious. I would have been too.

    BTW, there's a photo of my late husband on the Macromedia Web site, but
    you'd have pretty clever to find it. :-)

    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Linda Guest

  7. #7

    Default Re: sand fill

    Linda Rathgeber wrote:

     


    Linda Rathgeber
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Linda Guest

  8. #8

    Default Re: sand fill

    LOL- that's funny Linda

    When I worked for a print house as a delivery driver I was sent out to
    pick up a box of halftone dots...........Little did I know......

    BR




    Linda Rathgeber wrote: 
    >
    >
    > I'm widowed since 1996. There's rarely a reason to bring up my marital
    > status, but Bill's comment about land fill was funny, and for some
    > reason it caused a flashback to the embankment template incident. It
    > took the poor girl about three hours to find out there was no such
    > thing. She was furious. I would have been too.
    >
    > BTW, there's a photo of my late husband on the Macromedia Web site, but
    > you'd have pretty clever to find it. :-)
    >
    > Linda Rathgeber
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Design Aid: 10-Palette Pack for Fireworks & Flash
    > http://www.webdevbiz.com/graphics.cfm
    > Playing with Fire | http://www.playingwithfire.com
    > Victoriana | Theme Pack 03 - Club | http://www.projectseven.com
    > Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    >[/ref]
    Bill Guest

  9. #9

    Default Re: sand fill

    I asked Linda to marry me but she turned me down..... ;)

    BR



    John T. wrote:
     
    >
    > I didn't know you were married. This is the first time I've ever heard
    > you mention a husband. Just an observation. :-)
    >[/ref]
    Bill Guest

  10. #10

    Default Re: sand fill

    In article <bu09mf$pjg$macromedia.com>,
    Bill Ray <com> wrote:
     

    Cyan or magenta? :-)

    We used to send swabbies fresh out of boot camp to open the sea chest
    and bring back a can of relative bearing grease.

    --
    Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
    http://www.hummingbirds.net/
    Lanny Guest

  11. #11

    Default Re: sand fill

    any years ago when I worked in a restaurant we sent new waitresses down to
    the cellar to get bread (bred) . . .

    "Lanny Chambers" <net> wrote in message
    news:macromedia.com... 
    >
    > Cyan or magenta? :-)
    >
    > We used to send swabbies fresh out of boot camp to open the sea chest
    > and bring back a can of relative bearing grease.
    >
    > --
    > Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
    > http://www.hummingbirds.net/[/ref]


    Lisa Guest

  12. #12

    Default Re: sand fill

    ....and don't forget the universal adjuster...


    Peter Guest

  13. #13

    Default Re: sand fill

    Sky hooks, left handed smoke shifters and snipe hunting... -Tom Unger


    Tom Guest

  14. #14

    Default Re: sand fill

    "Tom Unger" <net> wrote in message
    news:bu2svp$ga9$macromedia.com... 

    Many a Boy Scout was lost in the woods while searching for left handed smoke
    shifters.....

    Cheers,
    Sam


    Sam Guest

Similar Threads

  1. animating sand
    By stu in forum Macromedia Director 3D
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 28th, 04:40 AM
  2. Sand Box Issues
    By DazFaz in forum Macromedia Flash Data Integration
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 13th, 08:38 AM
  3. [PHP] Clean Up the sand box time
    By Robert Cummings in forum PHP Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 23rd, 08:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139