We have been using Illustrator 9, and 10 to export our images to svg.

Now that we have upgraded to CS exporting of the same AI file causes several problems.
and even though several regions are grouped in Illustrator there is no grouping whatsoever.
Is there a way to force the output svg to be the same as previous versions?
Is there a way to persist the groups?

We just click Save For Web... with the following options
SubSetting: None
Css Properties : Style Attributes
Everything else default.

We are running on Win XP.