Professional Web Applications Themes

Saving - Macromedia Director Basics

I currently work on a PC, but I need my Director file to play on a mac or a PC, i know how to make an autorun file to play on PC, but I do not know how to for a MAC, plus how to save a PC Director file so that it plays on a MAC? I heard you need to write a seperate file....

  1. #1

    Default Saving

    swimtorg webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Saving

    Hi,

    For more information on creating Autorun CD-ROM, please visit Macromedia
    Director Support Center at:

    <http://www.macromedia.com/go/13374>

    In order for you to target both Macintosh and Windows operating systems, you
    will need to have both versions of Director application. Projectors created
    in both versions are platform specific. Both versions are needed when
    creating crossplatform CD-ROMs.

    We hope this information has helped.

    Best regards,

    Jayem Abania
    Macromedia Technical Support

    "swimtorg" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > I currently work on a PC, but I need my Director file to play on a mac or
    a PC, i know how to make an autorun file to play on PC, but I do not know
    how to for a MAC, plus how to save a PC Director file so that it plays on a
    MAC? I heard you need to write a seperate file.

    Jayem Abania - MMTS Guest

  3. #3

    hi,
    i made a page in dreamweaver and the files from the backgrounds/pics are
    from various folders. i would like to save a copy of the fie/page with all
    the backgrounds/pics in one new folder without having to change the links.
    say like saving a template.
    sagar

    sagar Guest

  5. #5

    i would like to save a copy of the fie/page with all
    > the backgrounds/pics in one new folder without having to change the links.
    Open your html file in TextPad, use the 'find' and 'replace' features to
    make quick and easy changes to your links.
    Click, click, type, type, and your done.

    Your welcome.

    Larry

    "sagar" <vkantipumtu.edu> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > i made a page in dreamweaver and the files from the backgrounds/pics are
    > from various folders. i would like to save a copy of the fie/page with all
    > the backgrounds/pics in one new folder without having to change the links.
    > say like saving a template.
    > sagar

    Larry Guest

  6. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Ashot Guest
    Moderated Post

  7. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    Larry Guest
    Moderated Post

  8. #8

    Don't know about Dreamweaver but with Frontpage you just move the pictures
    to another folder and the links are updated automatically.

    And if there is not similiar possibility with Dream... then I would do like
    Larry.

    Pekka T
    keep on Flying

    "sagar" <vkantipumtu.edu> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > i made a page in dreamweaver and the files from the backgrounds/pics are
    > from various folders. i would like to save a copy of the fie/page with all
    > the backgrounds/pics in one new folder without having to change the links.
    > say like saving a template.
    > sagar

    Pekka T Guest

  9. Moderated Post