I have set up users to access different sections of a site and I have created
the appropriate folders for each user in Dreamweaver. In administration /File
placement I have selected .html files to save to 'specific folder on your
website' and navigated to the correct folder. However the new pages are not
being saved to that folder.
example:
User has access to 'auction_rooms' folder which is a folder in my root
directory. This folder has sub folders one of which is 'catalogues'. Therefore
the file placement I have chosen for new .html files is
/auction_rooms/catalogues.
I have .html selected as my default new page file extension.
I am new to Contribute.