I have a small photo (about 2x3) from the 1930s that I have been trying to scan onto my computer and resize with PSE. I am hoping to get it to about a 5x7. It is a picture of a confirmation class so it has a lot of people in it. Everytime I have opened it in PSE and resized it, the faces of the people become very distorted (the original, on the other hand, is impressively clear for the photo's age). They look more like blobs rather than faces. I keep the dimensions constrained and have tried all the sharpening tools and the noise and blur filters with not much improvement. I was hoping someone could give me some insight on a feature I have not tried. I would like to get the photo as close to the original as possible.