I see, so let me make sure I understand your position. You (SCO) have made a
series of uncorroberated aligations without offering even the faintest hint
of proof, however you insist that I buy a license for that technology which
may or may not actually exist, which you may or may not actually own, at an
extortionist price...for my own good. Thank you but no, I'll wait until said
claims have been prooven beyond a shadow of doubt, in court. Don't let the
door hit you on the way out.