Ok, Ian. I save as .eps version 7, because the old Procut program canŽt handle newer file versions. Sometimes I save as .ai as well, but normally .eps. No transparency is used and color model (do you mean RGB/CMYK?) is either RGB or CMYK I think. That doesnŽt really matter in the relatively simple illustrations I cut in vinyl. Maybe however, it matters when opening in Procut, IŽll have to check that.

I also use a little program called Arts and Letters, really old and basic, and artwork created in that program never makes any fuss when opened in Procut.

Thanks, everybody