Hiya

I have a scrolling image window that brings up gallery images, it works well
and I'm happy with it... untill..

I change the positioning of the whole scrolling wondow and therfore of the
active areas... picture a rectangle with to end zones on the left and right,
having the mouse within the end zones makes the images scroll

But upon changing the variables to suit the new position of the whole
rectangular viewing window an error occours..

The active areas used to instigate scrolling work fine, and in the postition I
have asked for, but for some reason the images within the left hand end of the
window flicker permenantly... whilst the images in the right hand end don't
(they are working as thay should)

So I am racking my brains to find out why the images at the left hand end
flicker..

The code I using is

mc = _root.drag._x
mt = _root.drag._y
if (mc>227.6 and mc<267.6 and mt>315 and mt<402)
for (i=1; i<=nomc; i++)
mx = getProperty("/a" add i, _x)
setProperty("/a" add i, _x, mx+10)

if (mc>462.6 and mc<502.6 and mt>315 and mt<402)
for (i=1; i<=nomc; i++)
mx = getProperty("/a" add i, _x)
setProperty("/a" add i, _x, mx-10)

Any ideas?? Greatly appreciated - Thanks - Ale
You can find the old working element within the flash gallery at [url]www.dobos.co.u[/url]