I'm getting blurry text inside of my scrollpane. I made sure that the text
(static) inside the movie was on a non-decimal location (e.g. 1.0, 2.0...etc)
and it looks fine in the movie. I also made sure that the scrollpage is on a
non-decimal location as well as the dimensions being non-decimal. When I
publish, the text looks fine at the top and bottom but is blurry in the middle.
I had a fix in another project that I was working where I changed the static
text to dynamic and that seemed to fix it. The difference here is that when I
do this the text disappears. I don't know if it makes any difference but the
movie with the scrollpane in it is nested inside another movie (non-decimal
location as well).