Professional Web Applications Themes

Search:

Type: Posts; User: annahussy

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Replies
    1
    2,510

    Re: Macromedia fireworks 2004 help

    I used Macro media fireworks, It is really great software to making video and Audio through Flashy effect. I think 2004 is a very old version try to go for latest version. Which gives you the latest...
  2. Replies
    19
    16,809

    Re: Web Design: Is It Difficult To Learn?

    No, It is not as difficult task as you think. There are many web designing resource available from which you can learn so many things. Adobe photo shop, Dream weaver and Flash will be the language...
  3. Replies
    18
    4,357

    Re: Does size matter?

    I am agree with what Nancy mentioned over here. I think It does a matter for changing the size of picture quality. Glad to hear from you very nice information.
  4. Re: creating web images that have the same brightness on Windows and Mac monitors

    Using a photoshop, You can create the web images with same effect on windows and Mac. There will be little bit major changes but, It is look like same as you want.
  5. Replies
    6
    8,857

    Question Re: Import Flash in Photoshop

    I think for me photoshop is the best web designing source which giving you to more and more attractive tools. I must say that If you are working on photoshop then It will be beneficial for you to...
  6. Re: A different take on the speed of Photoshop 8

    I am using photoshop 7.0 , which is runs through windows 7 and I easily access through many times. Now I am looking for photoshop 8, Let's what will happen while I am using it?
  7. Replies
    10
    20,181

    Re: Need a hat template

    I try to getting your all answers, but didn't get the proper answer. I also tried on Online but, didn't get satisfied about that.
  8. Replies
    22
    62,966

    Re: 16 or 32 bit color?

    I think For my machine I will be looking for 24 bit color, according to your choice. I always prefer to go for 64 bit color, but not look like good. I think 24 bit will be the right direction to...
  9. Replies
    7
    6,872

    Question Re: Liquify in Photoshop

    I tried this process but the main layer i could not create it. I don't know there is some errors are creating in main action script. I don't know How it can be solved?
  10. Question Re: saving photoshop layers individually as files

    Photoshop is the easy task to creating particular web designing through action script. So, first of you have to learn the How it create action script and its layers?
  11. Thread: Need Help

    by annahussy