If anyone has a modem script that will work with the LG VX4400, or a
pointer to such a script, please post here. If you have a script for
some other LG cdma phone, there's a pretty good chance that will also
work.

The closest I got with the standard installed scripts was the "au
cdmaOne C413S by Sony". With this script the modem was able to
connect, the ppp interface was configured properly, and the graphical
display showed outgoing traffic. But there wasn't any incoming
traffic at all. A control-flow problem maybe? I've written Apple
modem scripts before, but not in a very long time...

Any assistance appreciated.