I'm not too familiar with how to integrate forms into e-mail and was
wondering with anyone could shade some light on this problem.
Basically, what I am trying to do is to have an e-mail be sent after a
visitor goes to website and make changes to his/her profile. I've
managed to get an e-mail to go out when the visitor creates their
profiles; but now I would like to send one email out every time a
profile gets update. The same steps I've used to create the
subscription form do not work for the profile update.

Thanks is advance.