"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the goden door! "

While my request is not as noble at this sonnet snippet it is still a
request for your URLs. Please send them to me, even if you feel that they
are only personal remember, maybe, just maybe your friends in this forum
would love to see a bit more of your style. If in doubt send them, if not
in doubt send them, in fact just send them.

If you have sent me one and I, like a knuckle head, have not posted it
please resend it. You see my mind is as strong as a steel colander.

For those browsing we do have a few more of our virtual family on line at
[url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Contacts.html[/url] please enjoy!

--
Grant

Home Pages [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm[/url]

Challenge Pages [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/[/url]

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while
discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and
better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

Alexander Osborn (1888 - 1966)