Ask a Question related to Linux Setup, Configuration & Administration, Design and Development.
- Nico Kadel-Garcia #1
Re: sendfax parameters for HylaFax
John Zoetebier wrote:> According to SuSE support database sendfax needs these parameters:
> An entry should be already displayed in the lower field. If there is not
> such an entry, insert: /usr/bin/sendfax -n -h %server %res -d
> %name@%number -x %enterprise -c %comment -f %email %files
> However this does not work well.
> johnz@tsl010:~> /usr/bin/sendfax -n -h 'tsl020' -d 'Fax Right'@'0800-
> 108208' -x 'Telecom' -c 'Test' -f 'email@example.com'
> sendfax: Unused options after last destination.
> usage: sendfax [options] [files]
> (Read the manual page; it's too complicated).
> When I remove parameters -x -c and -f sendfax is working.
> So, the command now is:
> /usr/bin/sendfax -n -h 'tsl020' -d 'Fax Right'@'0800-108208' '/tmp/kde-
> Any ideas why the suggested parameters are not working ?
"sfax" utility puts out as an example of how to best write command lines
Nico Kadel-Garcia Guest
- I want to write a script that takes piped input and then fills out a purchase order form that can then be sent to Hylafax as a postscript file. ...
- cant you create ado command parameteres without creating a parameter object? i have a function that takes the name of a stored proc, and two...
- For a project / learning exp. I am trying to create a windows client that will let me interact with a Hylafax server. I don't know enough about the...
- Running SuSE 8.0 mgetty+sendfax worked perfectly (out of the box) so I never tinkered with it. I have upgraded to SuSE 8.2 and cannot make it work...
- Installing Hylafax on SCO OpenServer 5.0.x June 25th, 2003 Summary: Hylafax is a complete opensource fax package for Unix based systems....