I'm new to Dreamweaver MX, but have connected to my server with both
Fetch and GoLive without problems. When I use the same address within
Dreamweaver, I get an error message that says: no such file or directory.

My webmaster has verified the correct address to use, yet I get the same
error message.

Why doesn't Dreamweaver connect as other applications do? Is there some
sort of Dreamweaver secret protocol required?

I see the Dreamwearver help maunal doesn't address connection errors or
trouble-shooting connection problems. Does anyone have any pointers
about connecting to servers?

Thank you, most graciously.
Jack