I have been having some trouble over the past couple of weeks. Coldfusion
becomes non-reponsive and I get in the server.stdout: LoadLibraryEx: Failed to
open msg catlog /usr/local/coldfusion/lib/cfmessages.cat, errno: Too many open
files. In the webserver.log I get: An error occurred while attempting to
establish a connection to the server. The most likely cause of this problem is
that the server is not currently running. Unix error number 2 occurred: No
such file or directory. This is coldfusion 5, running on Linux.