My site is hosted on a clustered environment, the load balancer uses "sticky"
cookies (or session-sensitive) load balancing. I'm using 'cookie' based client
storage. I'm receiving complaints of users being logged out of the site
sporatically. This happens when the user's session expires or cannot be found.
It's seems to be happening completely randomly, sometimes seconds after a user
logs in and their session is created. There is no common denominator I can
identify, such as browser type, ISP, PC platform, etc.

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas?