I am looking for a way to set the color (or the background color) of an
individual cell in a CFGRID being used in a Flash form. Basically I want to
draw the clients attention to a value if its ouside a 'normal' range. For
example, show them a table of invoices and highlight those that are overdue.

I know how to set the color for a column, but I'm after just an individual
cell.
I dont want the user to have to select each row before they will see a
highlighted color - I want them to see abnormal values straight off.

The code is nowhere near correct but this is kind of what I want to do:

<CFGRIDROW DATA="#InvoiceDate#,"#InvoiceAmount#,

Thanks for your help.