Hi all,

I'm completely new to 3d character animation for Shockwave 3d, i've been
searching the net for decent tutorials on this subject, but most of them are
completely out of date (still referring to studio max 4 or 5)

In 3d Studiomax 8 the shockwave exporter is included in the standard-build. I
would like to know if anyone knows any good tutorials on using biped systems in
combiation with shockwave 3d... Setting up decent bipeds for export...
Animating bipeds with footstep mode, etc... Please, can anyone provide me with
some decent information on this subject???

Thanks!