I am running Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger on an Intel Duo-Core process platform. I have
attempted to download both the OS X versions of the Shockwave player (full and
slim), but I am getting checksum errors on both files despite multiple download
attempts. I am on a high-speed connection and it is unlikely that there are
transfer errors (I have not had a problem receiving files from other sites this
morning). I read somewhere recently that there was a change in the DMG format
between 10.4 and previous versions - have I misremembered? How can I correct
this error? Thanks!