I just bought a Siemens S55 phone (S56 in the USA (I believe)), I am not to
fond of the built in ringtones, and what is available from ringtone sellers,
I like the quality though. I have some midi files of Standard Ringtones that
I got from the Siemens site, I would like to use them, but there is a
problem transferring them from my eMac 10.2.6, the supplied software to
transfer the files via a Data Cable is PC only, before forking out £30 for
the cable, I'm wondering if there is another way or some Mac software that
will enable me to do it.

John