I have a number of websites that use a similar domain name

eg [url]www.area1.mysite.com[/url]
[url]www.area2.mysite.com[/url]

The problem that i am having is that when i create contribute access for area1
all is fine, but when i create contribute access for area 2 i get the area1
address as my "Primary Address"in the Web Servers window. I do not have any
reference to area1 in any of my local or remote info in DW (i have checked and
double checked) I can add the correct address for area 2 manually, but i cannot
remove or reset the primary address.

This is becomming a bigger problem as i have now noticed that differnet
addresses are sharing contribute administration due to the primary address
being incorrect.

Is this a problem at the server end or is this somthing that i can rectify
myself.