You're not alone. I gave up on their stupid site. I'm on dialup.

So if you hate the site as much as the rest of us, why are you still posting on
the web forum? Get out of there and come to the newsgroup! (first link in my
signature below). The web forum is behind in posting sometimes up to several
days. The newsgroup updates instantaneously. Turn from the darkness and come
into the light! :)

DiMa
--------------------
WEB FORUM USERS: Please log on to the Newsgroup for quicker replies to your
posts:
[url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url]
For Answers, check here first:
[url]http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=+group:macromedia.dreamwea ver[/url]
[url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/dreamweaver/technotes.html[/url]
[url]http://www.projectseven.com/faqbase[/url]
[url]http://www.dreamweaverFAQ.com[/url]

[url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/etiquette.htm[/url]
DiMa Design > From Lines...to Designs
[url]http://www.dimadesign.net[/url]

"Pooppusher" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
> . . . I thought I'd go ahead and post!
>
> I like Dreamweaver, but . . . if my sites were as slow to load and hard to
navigate as macromedia's, they'd die within 48 hours.

> Makes you think -- if Macromedia can't buy fast enough servers, and can't
optimize their Flash sludge enought to make their OWN sites fast and easy to
navigate, why would anyone ladle the stuff out on their own sites?

> Flash is to websites, what silicone and make-up are to Pamela Anderson. So,
I've got a new sales slogan for Macromedia:

> .......... "If you haven't got web CONTENT, don't give up; just get
>
> PoopPusher
>
> PS: FWIW, I'm currently connected via dual channel ISDN, which is about 2.5x
faster than more than 50% of web users out there.