Professional Web Applications Themes

[Site Check] New Portfolio Site - Macromedia Flash Sitedesign

Hi! I´ve just launched my new portfolio site and I would appreciate some feedback on it. Any comments, complaints, bug reports and also spelling/expression corrections (English is not my mother tongue) will be welcomed. URL: [url]www.emilianorodriguez.com.ar[/url] Thanks! Emiliano...

  1. #1

    Default [Site Check] New Portfolio Site

    Hi!
    I´ve just launched my new portfolio site and I would appreciate some
    feedback on it. Any comments, complaints, bug reports and also
    spelling/expression corrections (English is not my mother tongue) will be
    welcomed.

    Thanks!

    Emiliano

    Emiliano Rodríguez Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: [Site Check] New Portfolio Site

    Great!

    really fantastic portfolio!

    Muy bonito!!

    Congratulations!

    ciao

    --
    daniele galiffa
    multimedia designer & developer
    "Emiliano Rodríguez" <eminetminds.com.ar> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hi!
    > I´ve just launched my new portfolio site and I would appreciate some
    > feedback on it. Any comments, complaints, bug reports and also
    > spelling/expression corrections (English is not my mother tongue) will be
    > welcomed.

    > Thanks!
    >
    > Emiliano

    daniele Guest

  3. #3

    Q facil de entender ese sitio, che. Buen trabajo.

    Una cosita q me llamo la atencion era en ese sitio Pokemon World. Cuando paso
    el raton encima de las imagenes, el sonido 'loops' pero se dobla y se pone mas
    mas fuerte el sonido, y me entendi.

    jameslyon Guest

  4. #4

    Bra-vo. Jeeezus. Are ya taking webdesign classes? A quick study? Self-taught?
    How'd ya learn to do what you do? Very, very impressive. You might consider
    implementing a sharper antialias on the white text in the red boxes which serve
    as the navigation within the three main areas. It is a bit fuzzy until
    rollover, but nice and crisp afterwards. The grey text in white boxes is also
    slightly fuzzy - the news, about me, etc. pages. And yer feet are slightly out
    of focus! (On purpose perhaps...I suppose I'm not complaining.) Again, major
    kudos. Awesome job.

    By the way, how do you achieve the smooth growing side bar when you click on
    things such as websites, corp. identity, print, etc...

    Good job.

    rlragona Guest

  5. #5

    Wow! That is very neat. You are very creative.
    Good work.

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:43:51 -0300, "Emiliano Rodríguez"
    <eminetminds.com.ar> wrote:
    >Hi!
    >I´ve just launched my new portfolio site and I would appreciate some
    >feedback on it. Any comments, complaints, bug reports and also
    >spelling/expression corrections (English is not my mother tongue) will be
    >welcomed.

    >Thanks!
    >
    >Emiliano

    jc76 Guest

  6. #6

    just curious... how long did it take to do the site?

    <eminetminds.com.ar> wrote:
    >Hi!
    >I´ve just launched my new portfolio site and I would appreciate some
    >feedback on it. Any comments, complaints, bug reports and also
    >spelling/expression corrections (English is not my mother tongue) will be
    >welcomed.

    >Thanks!
    >
    >Emiliano

    jc76 Guest

  7. #7

    Thanks for your comments!!

    I will check those issues!

    Concerning my education I study graphic design in the Buenos Aires
    University but there I never study anything related to new media... that
    thing was pure autodidactic... reading books, surfing the web, checking
    forums like this one. A combination of things!

    Thanks again!

    Emiliano

    "rlragona" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Bra-vo. Jeeezus. Are ya taking webdesign classes? A quick study?
    Self-taught?
    > How'd ya learn to do what you do? Very, very impressive. You might
    consider
    > implementing a sharper antialias on the white text in the red boxes which
    serve
    > as the navigation within the three main areas. It is a bit fuzzy until
    > rollover, but nice and crisp afterwards. The grey text in white boxes is
    also
    > slightly fuzzy - the news, about me, etc. pages. And yer feet are slightly
    out
    > of focus! (On purpose perhaps...I suppose I'm not complaining.) Again,
    major
    > kudos. Awesome job.
    >
    > By the way, how do you achieve the smooth growing side bar when you click
    on
    > things such as websites, corp. identity, print, etc...
    >
    > Good job.

    Emiliano Rodríguez Guest

  8. #8

    Hi there,
    Awesome site, I love the concept and design. I just have a few gramatical
    changes for the english version in the About Me section. It should be:
    ? During the year 2000...
    ? HTML evolved quickly... (fastly not a word)
    ? ...launched the first version of Flash.
    ? I remember seeing it applied...
    That's it for that section. Hope that helps!
    Luna

    ladyluna Guest

  9. #9

    that's cool, conveys a strong sense of style..you've inspired me to incorporate more sound in what will become my first flash site....a long way away..

    Pookiehead Guest

  10. #10

    its a GREAT work... seems u like RED !!
    Is this is second version of your portfolio... ?
    i remember.. i had been to your older site... that was also cool... in RED..
    may be its a guess !!

    anyway.. good style..

    anishu Guest

  11. #11

    Yes! This is my 1.5 version simmilar navigation but with a complete new
    photography section and a wash-up design. I LOVE RED!!
    Thanks!

    Emi

    "anishu" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > its a GREAT work... seems u like RED !!
    > Is this is second version of your portfolio... ?
    > i remember.. i had been to your older site... that was also cool... in
    RED..
    > may be its a guess !!
    >
    > anyway.. good style..

    Emiliano Rodríguez Guest

  12. #12

    Only one word that that -- AWESOME!

    Robert Davis
    Davis Advertising, Inc.

    What do your charge?
    Adman2004 Guest

  13. #13

    It's wonderful! Thanks for sharing, Emiliano.

    --
    Cheers,
    Linda Rathgeber

    Linda Rathgeber - TMM Guest

  14. #14

    Hi Robert!
    I´m glad you liked it...
    My hourly rate is U$S22.-

    Emiliano

    "Adman2004" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > Only one word that that -- AWESOME!
    >
    > Robert Davis
    > Davis Advertising, Inc.
    >
    > What do your charge?

    Emiliano Rodríguez Guest

  15. #15

    oh my goodness, one of the best sites i have seen in a long time, very very nice!
    rob53 Guest

  16. #16

    Don't sell yoursefl so cheap. 22 bcuks will only get you a cup of coffee in the states. Great job and very unique way of putting a design together,
    cVarz Guest

  17. #17

    wow its amazing :)

    "daniele" <danielementegrafica.it> wrote in message
    > Great!
    >
    > really fantastic portfolio!
    >
    > Muy bonito!!
    >
    > Congratulations!
    >
    > ciao
    >
    > --
    > daniele galiffa
    > multimedia designer & developer
    > [url]www.mentegrafica.it/daniele[/url]
    > [ last update on February 2003 ]
    > [email]danielementegrafica.it[/email]
    > "Emiliano Rodríguez" <eminetminds.com.ar> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > Hi!
    > > I´ve just launched my new portfolio site and I would appreciate some
    > > feedback on it. Any comments, complaints, bug reports and also
    > > spelling/expression corrections (English is not my mother tongue) will
    be
    > > welcomed.

    > > Thanks!
    > >
    > > Emiliano