[edit]oops... somehow posted this to the wrong place initially[/edit]
[edit2] ok.... I'll try changing the title[/edit]

Hi,
I rather unexpectedly went live with this site last night and haven't
been able to thoroughly test it across platforms after all the
modifications I made.

So please let me know what you think, and more importantly, if it works :/

[url]http://www.ierg.net/[/url]

I've heard that Mac Safari has trouble with 'About > People & Places',
and old Mac Netscapes (don't know what version) doesn't render the
layers well? Sorry, the comments I got were rather vague.

Thanks!