PDA

View Full Version : Linux Setup, Configuration & Administration

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

  1. Install Linux
  2. PERMANENTLY setting shmmax in Linux - Suse Personal Edition 8.2
  3. Thanks... but OUCH!
  4. What are failed dependencies? I get them with rpm'ng Opera the browser
  5. how to make system bootable?
  6. partition size problem?
  7. AMD64 and 86-64
  8. overwriting an old system
  9. Trying to figure this out! newbie
  10. Newbie and TV-Out
  11. What's the RPM command to upgrade?
  12. lean webserver box - distro choice, and backup question
  13. CUPS prints after 15 seconds no matter what :(
  14. Multiple domains for Sendmail
  15. Can't install Debian on HDD w/Promise controller card
  16. Mounting a CD-Rom Why can't I tell which HDA is used?
  17. update agent problems with redhat
  18. missing ide-scsi in debian?
  19. RedHat 9 installation with Promise Ultra 133 Controller
  20. ESR value before enabling vector: 00000002
  21. Problems with my RH 9 installation. Help!!
  22. F2 key does whatnow?
  23. Windows has wrong drive letter
  24. File size exceeded
  25. Enabling loadable module support in kernel
  26. Changing CPAN config.
  27. Winmodem not supported
  28. want a Free box only
  29. Mandrake install problem - Siig controller
  30. test
  31. Aldi-PC vom letzten Jahr unter Suse 9.0
  32. mail problem with Mozilla 1.5
  33. Using Suse packages in Redhat Advanced server
  34. used to windows
  35. hda1 and fstab
  36. Unplug a scsi drive and boot dies
  37. Many (more than one) linux installations on a HD
  38. redhat9 en novell
  39. PING > Don'tMatter
  40. resolv.conf
  41. bypass login in && automatically run a specified script
  42. BIOS problems?
  43. Gentoo network card fails sis900
  44. changing ownership.
  45. Newbie. How do I uninstall Java?
  46. Can't record + misc sound problems
  47. Installing windows after linux (dual boot)
  48. Printer + Linux = no carriage return
  49. Trouble installing Linux (probably 5 partition trouble)
  50. mounting win2k
  51. log files to floppy "newbie"
  52. Problem with Linux network
  53. Debian 3.0/1 "woody" install
  54. Install GRUB on 2nd hard drive.
  55. Kernel Version
  56. Updating packages - where to build?
  57. Harddrive performance: Promise SATA RAID under Redhat 9
  58. Linux on Dell Precision 650 with SATA drives?
  59. Newbie, need to retieve data off ntfs drive. can Linux help?
  60. Uninstalling redhat,grub,HD partitions
  61. Debian Newbie Installation: Trouble w/ "Install the Base System"
  62. Fun installing Debian in a Sun IPX
  63. Newbie! How to learn Bash shell online ?
  64. audio files about linux
  65. RH9: Upgrading kernel -- which RPM's to install?
  66. problem with driver cmipci and audacity
  67. pcmcia 33k modem card gives "No Dialtone"
  68. How can I install grub on MBR so that it prompts grub for booting Windows 98
  69. Red Hat9 can not recognise vfat partition in 2nd disk
  70. how to update RHL 7.2
  71. autoboot-live-CD
  72. SUSE 9.0 install from hard disk
  73. problems with creative sound in redhat
  74. Need manufactor serial number from scsi drive
  75. File storage area common for XP and RHL
  76. Linux Installation
  77. Hello good hearted linux folks: help me this time in linux hands-on learning
  78. booting linux from a floppy
  79. [Q] Hard links and soft links?
  80. Help: Can't access my disk on key from MDK 9.2
  81. Problems with finding headers for linux 2.4.22 during util-linuxmake
  82. Screen and framebuffer support.
  83. xmms option (or other player)
  84. Grow Partion or Map /usr and /var to New Partition Out of Disk Space
  85. Windoes XP and RedHat Linux
  86. Ethernet-Howto and Networking-Howto, etc...
  87. Gwenview for WINDOWS + Possible Setup/Hardware Compatability Issues
  88. How to boot to Linux when MBR points to Win partition?
  89. Fetchmail and beeps
  90. Creative sound in Debian
  91. Risk w/Installing Linux and Windows on Same Comp
  92. intel modem install
  93. MRTG problem
  94. Linux IP Routing
  95. Hardware monitor for linux
  96. Sound appalication freezes 2.4.22 kernel
  97. Installih Redhat9
  98. Help!: debian partitioning
  99. determining rows x columns on ttyS0 console
  100. Text mode in init 5! NVIDIA drivers
  101. Floppy Install over ppp
  102. 9.2-download.md5sums.asc
  103. Mandrake 9.2 installation suggestion
  104. Adding SMP support in Slackware 9.1
  105. Redhat Linux 9.0 installation with WinXP
  106. Dual booting XP, Linux with Grub, on Dell
  107. Help !
  108. help me, gee i goofed while installed Redhat Linux 9.0, everything in my hard drives
  109. dual booting gentoo and debian via grub question
  110. Hard to change the mail sender name in pine.
  111. Can't mount CD-Rom - too many symlinks
  112. Debian Configuration Questions
  113. How to start the fetchmail as general user instead of root?
  114. Mail Configuration
  115. Driver for Monitor e-tron 795 for Linux ??
  116. Help needed!
  117. change monitor, probe, help?
  118. How do mandrake menus work?
  119. Upgrading the kernel starting from rpm sources
  120. A new reader? Welcome to comp.os.linux.setup, read this first if you're new here (FAQ)
  121. Problems loading modules after compiling for SMP 2.4.22
  122. My emacs will dump in console when i using search!
  123. Grub installation got me scratchin' my head...
  124. cool graphic login screen
  125. GNUtar doesn't fit my needs...
  126. Redhat 9: Can ping, Can lookup names, Can ftp, Can Not browse http...
  127. Knoppix - modules.conf - edit???
  128. Booting kernel 2.6test9 on redhat 9
  129. xrdb: Connection refused starting vncserver on Debian Woody
  130. Smoothwall Linux Help!
  131. Problems with using Disk quotas on RH 9
  132. Install Problem
  133. Debian and security/bugfixes/errata
  134. Can I use the .config from 2.4.22 in 2.6.0-Test9 ???
  135. Creating a disk image without a floppy drive
  136. Where is the _real_ config file for RHES3.0 kernel source...
  137. Sympatico and postfix -- recent problems
  138. switching between lilo and grub
  139. GRUB can't see the hard drive, booting windows fail in dual bootenviroment
  140. Cannot login into internet may be kppp problem or pppdP please help
  141. booting from cd rom in lilo
  142. Replacing GRUB
  143. anyone using diald ? or something better ?
  144. Epson Photo890, escputil, Cups and near-empty cartridges
  145. driver for modem
  146. Failed Installation - Lost data??
  147. Recommended Linux for Oracle RAC, Oracle apps, Ias
  148. Linux wireless
  149. setting up
  150. ext3 kjournald causing periodic pauses in application
  151. FTP over PPP stalls out
  152. GRUB hosed by WinXP update and reboot?
  153. fedora bug fixes here
  154. Mandrake Glee
  155. Validating a linux installation?
  156. running a Win program on Linux
  157. ttys0
  158. How to PERMANENTLY set semaphores in Linux - Suse Personal Edition 8.2?
  159. 192.168.0.254
  160. How to mount a FAT32 partition?
  161. problem with Broadcom Ethernet card and RH 7.2
  162. ipv6 router problems
  163. Your mother is so fat...
  164. Please explain this: (suspend/resume w/ RH 9 on Dell Latitude C840)
  165. Can't use my CDROM anymore?
  166. Partitionen verkleinern?????
  167. Adding an NTFS partition on a new drive
  168. Fedora and PCMCIA support - upgrade kernel?
  169. Make modules_install fails with unresolved symbols error
  170. Newbie: starting KDE on login problem
  171. Displaying grub's installation info
  172. Command-line options to lilo
  173. SWEN virus.
  174. SuSE 8.1: rpm segfaults
  175. Drivers ...
  176. raid adapter : how does it work ?
  177. 160GB Partitioning
  178. LILO and my MBR
  179. apache conflicts with files from package httpd-2.0.40-21
  180. DMA timeout on Installation
  181. Vmware 2.04 upgrade patch?
  182. Problems with Dual boot XP/Linux-- installing boot, NTFS, FAT32
  183. Lost in Linux...
  184. Installing RH 9 w/o CD and/or Broadband
  185. Help !!! Please...New to Red at andLinux.....Got system installed on Dule boot using what I beleive is Grub....Can't get past login...
  186. Closing /dev/st0 return EIO error, /dev/nst0 not
  187. MBR overwritten
  188. HELP! password and login
  189. Dual Boot XP - RH 9 problem
  190. icons
  191. Xandros or Lycoris -- Comments?
  192. dbca not working in Linux
  193. Apache config question.
  194. RedHat 9 and 2.6.0 test kernels
  195. Getting the LCD monitor to work on an HP Omnibook 900b with Suse 8.2 Linux
  196. Config Files
  197. problems compiling gtk+
  198. How to get idebus > 66?
  199. Program for uncompressing .tar.bz2 file
  200. Installation looping at Partition Hard Drive step (Debian)
  201. Tow questions
  202. problem with vim
  203. Can't locate module ide-disk
  204. new XP installation won't boot from grub
  205. Removing Linux partition from a disk???
  206. writing dvd
  207. Red hat Linux Mail server help.
  208. oh : did i just lose all my data?
  209. Disk Druid not seeing second drive as hdb
  210. Updating RPMs from source builds
  211. Nuevo en la materia
  212. Bootloader
  213. RAID 1 on a single drive?
  214. Swap files/partitions
  215. wlan card prism nitro (802.11g Wi-Fi Wlan) - SuSE 8.2
  216. XMMS 1.2.8-1 speeds thru MP3 without any audio for RH9. HELP!!!
  217. Lotus Domino Client for RH9
  218. Newbie.....all help needed!
  219. how to recover my original boot loader
  220. compiling kernel with new device driver
  221. Linux as mail/proxy server?
  222. How to find out info on this .rpm file?
  223. Upgrading SSH?
  224. Install fireware on Linux Suse 8.2
  225. CRT randomly loses power?
  226. Can't su root anymore
  227. Setting Up Debian
  228. can't connect via ssh anymore
  229. Gnome Panel Problem
  230. Why do I get 'Can't activate network card' ?
  231. Mounting partition on ad hoc basis
  232. My right Alt key cannot work in console!!
  233. readhat can not login with root
  234. can't boot linux anymore
  235. How to move/copy linux installation ...
  236. Downloading Suse 9.0
  237. Unable to mount root fs ...... !!!!!!
  238. Kernel panic: No init found. Try passing init = option to kernel
  239. Linux, SATA, Promise, and AMD-64
  240. Running two distributions ??
  241. Want to run Win98SE apps under 9.0
  242. How to setup diskless workstations ?
  243. Copy WinXP partition to new disk using Linux
  244. apt-get install mplayer under RedHat
  245. Installing Linux from DVD-RW drive
  246. Kernel Compile Problems
  247. Linux From Scratch Help ...
  248. make dep on kernel 2.4.21 fails
  249. Specifying positive hsync and vsync in XF86Config file ?
  250. Cannot get GNOME to load instead of KDE in redhat 9