PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft SQL / MS SQL Server

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

  1. I/O error (torn page) detected during read at offset
  2. algorithm for sql gurus
  3. Decimal result
  4. Converting or Casting FLOAT to INT
  5. PK == Clustered by default?
  6. strip down duplicates
  7. ASP.NET database won't connect...
  8. number of people speaking english for a zip
  9. Auto Serial No in a Query
  10. Syntax problem in exec statement
  11. Common Columns
  12. [SQL 6.5] Cannot access temporary tables from a stored procedure
  13. xp_srv_paraminfo_sample
  14. Creating Com Objects in Stored Procedure
  15. Convert
  16. Which data type decimal, money, float...?
  17. Joining a table to a procedure
  18. Tricky (Impossible?) - Nested Top
  19. write query in SQL Query yzer
  20. OSQL and kill all connections
  21. BCP and taking off a database
  22. How to update a column ?
  23. simple query help
  24. Using max() with GROUP BY
  25. deadlock
  26. stoopid question ...
  27. Select query
  28. outer join, cross join, union? DDL/sample data incl.
  29. Triggers - How do I ...
  30. Bulk Copy and Clustered Index
  31. DELETE *.csv from T-SQL
  32. aggregate query help
  33. Problems Using Temp Tables (##TEMPNAME)
  34. default vales
  35. Ordering by a variable
  36. Backup restore to another SQL server HELP!
  37. How do I copy a database on the same server with a different name?
  38. DATENAME/DATEPART question
  39. bulk copy using format file
  40. Quick Query yzer Question
  41. Preferred SQL Editor
  42. help conversion problem
  43. Please help me
  44. DATEPART error message
  45. how to get the current connecting DB name ?
  46. Selecting tables with relations
  47. ADO Connection timeout does not work
  48. catch Error output
  49. Changing the date format
  50. Question about storing "date modified"
  51. Need help Now
  52. Match on datetime column tooooo slow
  53. SQL Server Trigger Question
  54. converting an Access Query
  55. help with sp please!
  56. Creating an autonumber query
  57. compatablity
  58. delete distinct common records of TB1 and TB2 in TB1
  59. a question about procedure cache flushing ...
  60. Crosstab View Help
  61. sort is kinda weird
  62. How to move .mdf file to another drive.
  63. Have all the relationships of a Two tables in a resultset
  64. Embarrassing! but how to find earliest sales record per customer?
  65. more description of why i need bulk insert command for vb?
  66. UDFs with default parameters - doesn't work?
  67. To Use Update Cursor or something else
  68. "IF" statement and views
  69. Question about Top n
  70. using parameters in an order by clause in a stored procedure...
  71. Trigger problem!! New transaction cannot enlist.....
  72. Reindexing Stored Procedures
  73. Problem with Locking in MS-SQL 2000
  74. How to add the seconds?
  75. bulk insert command for vb?
  76. Server 2000 Crosstab Query
  77. SELECT syntax problem
  78. Comparing Times
  79. Q: retrieving default values for parameters in stored procedures ?
  80. SELECT STATEMENT and CALCULATIONS
  81. BIG5
  82. Execution of a Stored_procedure
  83. Nulls and Defaults in Views with instead of triggers
  84. Is this Query Possible ?
  85. sproc output
  86. query job help
  87. Clear a log data table
  88. Is there any property like Validation Text in MS Access in SQL Server 2000?
  89. Is there validation text (like MS Access) in SQL Server 2000?
  90. Passing Array as a parameter
  91. What data type is used for phone numbers??
  92. SQLSP3
  93. Very slow after applying sp3!
  94. inner join question
  95. Convarting date and time to date
  96. INSERT did not insert correct # of rows.
  97. Trying to get the last 10 Sundays by date
  98. How to check the relationship between two tables, using a third table as a guide?
  99. Returning multiple values for unique key
  100. Noob question, probably very simple (sorry I don't know this myself)
  101. Problem matching datetime. BETWEEN date1 and date2 ?
  102. Error Snapshot Sql and Access
  103. Help On Next Step(Kind of Urgent)
  104. Custom Unique Key Error Message
  105. sp_help_job?? store result data??
  106. TSQL OR NOT TSQL this is the ?
  107. Tables across databases
  108. Question on creating procedures with invoker's rights:
  109. Simple Stored Procedure Question!
  110. How widespread is the use of triggers these days and how concerned about performance?....
  111. sql for end-month data extracting
  112. varchar vs. nvarchar
  113. trigger problem!!!!!! HELP!!!!!
  114. Columns_updated()
  115. Trigger using Len(columns_updated())
  116. Tempdb is full?
  117. xp_sendmail where is it?
  118. Adding a default
  119. error using cursor
  120. How to use a variable as column name?
  121. Removal of dt_ stored procedures
  122. Order of execution - INSTEAD OF Trigger
  123. Begin & End of Week calc ??? Help!!
  124. Equivalent to Oracle's START AT .... CONNECT TO for tree ordering
  125. Count the number of items from a subquery
  126. exec sp_cycle_errorlog
  127. problem with time_stamp
  128. looping through user tables to add a field ?
  129. if statement in query
  130. How to grant permissions to all tables in the database
  131. Using a SP inside another SP
  132. Opinions?
  133. Tough SQL!
  134. GetDate()
  135. Data from stroed procedure to Cursor
  136. Using Instead of insert
  137. Commit without releasing locks?
  138. Without Cursors?
  139. timestamp data type
  140. Need help with repetitive Insert queries, help me consolidate...
  141. SQL Statement Paging
  142. Cheap clustering
  143. Padding 0 suffix to n
  144. Easiest way to copy column names for excel.
  145. Batch Inserts
  146. SQL Dates...
  147. Newbie Database table design question (guid)
  148. Is Null returning incosistent results -- help!
  149. Generating a Rank column
  150. SELECT
  151. Why would xp_cmdshell stop working?
  152. Stored Procedure Bug?
  153. Find data not exist in tableA, but in tableB
  154. Multiuser systems based on transactions
  155. Error running ftp script from xp_cmdshell
  156. alternative way to use trigger
  157. Select a student with the highest GPA
  158. SQL / Stored proc help
  159. Updateable partitioned view problem
  160. Finding Numbers in between two numbers
  161. Dynamic Query and Quotes
  162. How to... Query??
  163. Converting City/State field
  164. system variables
  165. Autonumeric type?
  166. Question on bcp
  167. REAL!! BUT SIMPLE SQL COMMAND
  168. Data From INSERT In Stored Procedure Does Not Appear In Table
  169. long running distributed query
  170. badly failed optimisation on simple query
  171. IDENT CURRENT
  172. Explain query estimation plan
  173. Why can't I use the ROLLBACK command?
  174. Executing packages under a new user
  175. When I compare two string in Unicode format.
  176. Using xp_sendmail
  177. UDF Variable parameter lists?
  178. Maximum Length of String For Dynamic Stored Procedures
  179. Storing in a variable
  180. NEWBIE 'SELECT' QUESTION
  181. distributed partitioned view??
  182. SELECT... WHERE... NOT IN(SELECT...)
  183. Bug in OLE DB Provider for Microsoft Directory Services and SQL2K?
  184. HELP -- joining tables
  185. Auto E-mail results of a query
  186. General Purpose osql Stored Procedure to Write To Text File
  187. When did my stored procedure recompile
  188. Outer join problem?
  189. How to unconcatenate a column
  190. Tricky query for me, should be simple for you
  191. OSQL - Rows affected
  192. Top 5 Query
  193. Query.. How?
  194. Funny join
  195. Reading From File
  196. Evaluating NULL or len()
  197. Test
  198. Phantom locks?
  199. length of string including trailing spaces
  200. Collation problem joining a table and view........
  201. Union as subquery problem
  202. Retrieve Data
  203. Unpacking a column
  204. SQL Mail and MSDE
  205. Comparing varchar to number in SQL2000
  206. Help, variable in FROM clause keeps dropping out of scope
  207. Impact of Image files in database
  208. Is it style or for performance?
  209. Better way to do this query?
  210. 900 size limit on text and varchar fields
  211. SQL Diff -tool, which is the best?
  212. Executing COM object methods via T-SQL
  213. cast from datetime type to smalldatetime type
  214. Executing sp of another Server
  215. change collation using TSQL(SQL2K)
  216. Image Path... What "DataType" to use?
  217. Apostrophe sign in TSQL string
  218. Concat as Parameter not possible ???
  219. How to search a large table?
  220. grouping the columns
  221. SELECT SUM
  222. how to do inserts with circular fk constraints?
  223. Problem with raiserror
  224. Calculations - VB to SQLServer plunge
  225. Mail
  226. DISTINCT and ORDER BY
  227. Nested set model
  228. Date Fromat
  229. what kind of Design/Devloper tools?
  230. show only 2 decimals
  231. RollBack Restore - Help!
  232. SQL-DMO and stored procedures
  233. Storing only top 10 records?
  234. Counter
  235. Loops within stored procedures
  236. Script question
  237. How build this query ???
  238. PK and Default
  239. join those two procedures stored in only one
  240. Dont want to see the exec sp_executesql result
  241. Complex query for all you SQL gurus out there
  242. Similar to Synonyms in Oracle
  243. Dynamic SQL problem
  244. Inserting data from returned results
  245. STUCK, help??
  246. SP problem with DATES
  247. Divide by Zero Query
  248. What is a hash table ?