PDA

View Full Version : MySQL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

  1. advice on how to handle INSTR search?
  2. Oracle SQL emulation ?
  3. help on SQL statement
  4. How do I connect with MySQL Connector/NET 1.0
  5. upload syntax question
  6. QA issues
  7. TABLE and VIEW same identifier: Please help
  8. Alter table query problem
  9. ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'(10061)
  10. upgrade 4.1 --> 5.0
  11. Multiple tables for same data - how to sort
  12. Error: 1017
  13. Storing sequences
  14. MySQL connectivity Access Denied Problem
  15. Myisam Table size
  16. ins/**/ert??
  17. mysql warnings
  18. Help with delete query please
  19. Upgrade to MySQL 5.n ?
  20. User Access to MySQL Database
  21. phpMyAdmin - how big is too big?
  22. mysqldump file - interpreting syntax
  23. Any good MySQL programming magazines?
  24. upgrading from 4.0.18 to 5.0.20 ?
  25. Multi-table search
  26. Prepared Statements within stored procedures
  27. Obtaining rowid on insert
  28. File Size problem on Upload
  29. Inconsistent error with create table statement containing foreign key constraint
  30. searching for single entry in column
  31. MySQL 5 upgrade
  32. Music System: Artists with multiple Genres
  33. Help with deleting records based on time difference
  34. simple declare question
  35. Storing hierarchical data in relational database
  36. selecting based on matches on multiple rows?
  37. Here is your chance to show your stuff and make a quick $500!
  38. how to return data from another SQL server?
  39. LEFT + LEFT vs LEFT + RIGHT
  40. how to count?
  41. What a pig's ear I've made of my earlier post
  42. Which JOIN ?
  43. how to joun 2 db in one?
  44. Count unique data in column
  45. Best Language
  46. date arithmatic
  47. how to prep database schema
  48. Suggestions needed
  49. Combine veiw with query
  50. Select Sum acrross tables
  51. Looking for a bit of hacking help
  52. MySQL remote connections
  53. Mysql variable: Hostname of CLIENT
  54. reserved word?
  55. MySQL Workbench
  56. Data validation and quality assurance
  57. Hung MySQL queries
  58. running sql scripts from perl script
  59. Optimising queries
  60. autonumber troubles
  61. ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query
  62. Sped up my site algebra.com by 3 times.
  63. Select-And-Update in one statement?
  64. How do you partition tables in mysql 5?
  65. Outer join?
  66. Full OUTER
  67. JOIN vs no JOIN
  68. Mysql, PHP and UTF-8
  69. Input and Display Records With Same Script?
  70. Complex LOAD DATA INFILE
  71. name searching
  72. Db independent solution to importing data
  73. Installing on LINUX
  74. Space problems with MEMORY tables
  75. detect connectable db servers
  76. SHOW TABLE STATUS & Autoincrement???
  77. MySQL v. postgreSQL
  78. 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection' not defined
  79. Character_set in MySQL 3.23
  80. mysql commercial licence upgrade
  81. MySql UPDATE problem with duplicate rows
  82. nested selects on mysql_4.0
  83. Help in optimizing a slow query...
  84. Sql Import with Foreign Keys
  85. Improve SELECT command
  86. Create database fail, any trap ?
  87. Need Help, problem with OSX, MySQL, etc.
  88. Help with JOIN and arithmetic
  89. change storage engine
  90. Displaying 'Non'-distinct results
  91. Question on MySQL 5 and innodb
  92. Mysql infinite loop?!
  93. dumping SHOW TABLES to a variable?
  94. Selecting Dates for a Schedule - Assistance Please!
  95. basic query question
  96. Comparison using mysql
  97. Making and breaking mirrors
  98. newbiequestion: Import from .sql file
  99. Newbie: How to get and display counts?
  100. mysql-connector-java sadness
  101. Synchronise data in two databases
  102. Wierd query result on MySQL 5 system
  103. Group By problem
  104. Searchin for multiple similar entries.
  105. Auto disconnection...
  106. modify a field in all records of a table
  107. mySQL query taking too long to return
  108. Left Outer Join
  109. timeout expired error
  110. MySQL won't listen
  111. Subtables (newbie)
  112. Financial Returns
  113. Printing mysql_fetch_array results in multicolumn table
  114. How to truncate fields (newbie)
  115. How to select options from db
  116. making a calculated field (Newbie)
  117. INSERT QUERY WEIGHT
  118. How to make it shorter and better?
  119. Having trouble with mysqldump
  120. Query Performance Question
  121. SQL Sort by date
  122. Reuse value in another file?
  123. Help on Syntax error please
  124. can't logon to db with mysql client: mysql 5 passwords
  125. MySQL Cluster
  126. Problem loading data files having null values.
  127. Query problem, please help.
  128. constructor in dynamicly loaded library containing user defined functions not run when loading from mysql?
  129. newbie: "complex" query
  130. restart required before new user recognized?
  131. Simplify code help wanted
  132. noob question - integer output format, use of SUM in MySql
  133. locking tables
  134. Merging identical tables
  135. Table 'in use', how/why?
  136. select next id in table?
  137. RAND() generating same number in rapid sequence
  138. Order statistic in MySQL
  139. Database Frontend Question
  140. WARN_DATA_TRUNCATED
  141. UPDATE instead of DELETE
  142. Trouble with truncation error when loading data from a file
  143. load data infile - deleted, warnings, skipped
  144. Need help with an SQL statement - Newbie
  145. Simple IF, ELSE in SQL
  146. calculate using in-query values
  147. Trouble creating triggers
  148. Using two indexes on the same table
  149. MySql db available for tests ?
  150. STD of multiple columns
  151. UPDATE table2 using table1 data
  152. Access denied for user
  153. Hex codes instead of chars problem
  154. date without time
  155. How to find out if mysql connection is "healthy"?
  156. Simplier way of doing such SELECT
  157. What make it loked query of mysql 4.0.2 ?
  158. Doing Several Math Operations During A SELECT?
  159. calling perl script from mysql trigger
  160. libmysql.dll modify help
  161. SQL to CSV
  162. InnoDB - Check for a row lock
  163. backup mysql from Linux to Windows?
  164. Select a range around a specific row
  165. Can not open resultset
  166. 'stuck' slave?
  167. compare
  168. MySQL character-set-client-handshake
  169. default '0'
  170. Trouble creating temporary memory table
  171. date format trouble
  172. Autoincremented id with two primary keys
  173. user problem
  174. Hierarchy problem with MySQL and PHP
  175. drop index gives me a "copy to tmp table"
  176. Varchar Minimum Character Length
  177. Error loading a database
  178. problem installing mysql on OS X
  179. Embedded server problem...
  180. Problems after installing EasyPHP 1.7
  181. Problem on inserting data in a LONGBLOB field
  182. Easier way then to use a join here?
  183. Help on Shrink IBDATA1 file
  184. Need advice on extracting database entries
  185. CPU usage of mysql on windows 2000.
  186. Getting the "mysql>" prompt
  187. MySQL - saving data
  188. MySQL Databases lost
  189. problem with setting up a default value for a datetime variable
  190. Java: MySQL DATETIME conversion errors?
  191. MySQL serverand hight CPU usage
  192. phantom records
  193. Self Referencing foreign key
  194. server disconnects on 7MB script
  195. LibMySqlD.dll
  196. can't connect to mysql on 'local host', installing 5.0.19
  197. Query on subrecords
  198. Which version supports concat???
  199. MyODBC on OSX 10.4
  200. Finding data that is _not_ on 2 tables?
  201. MySQl administration installation
  202. Combing two simple select statements. There must be a way?
  203. Repeated Corrupt Tables and Table Crashes
  204. left join limit 1
  205. Settle a debate - to index or not to index?
  206. insert into...select using the same table
  207. Load Data Infile question
  208. foreign key constraints or / and unique key ?
  209. Point me to some references for Sorting
  210. Converting between character sets
  211. Installation on Fedora 4
  212. inet_aton return type?
  213. Connecting Access and MySQL
  214. Query is slowest, why it works always with the index
  215. separate table vs. array-like list field
  216. Optimize JOIN to gain speed
  217. Upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1
  218. Retrieve fields with similar values from 2 tables?
  219. Error compiling MySQL 4.1.18.
  220. Newbie question re error message
  221. Trying to track random unresponsiveness
  222. can't import TIME type w/mysqlimport
  223. cannot move the mysql database to a new server
  224. sql performance with a large number of rows in a table.
  225. MySQL crashed
  226. lettere accentate
  227. Tracking create and change time
  228. MySQL connection timeout
  229. How do I get MySQL to NOT sort my resultset?
  230. problem with אטעל...: how resolv?
  231. case insensitive REPLACE(...)?
  232. JOINs instead of AND
  233. Simple syntax question
  234. Big statement locks table too long
  235. Storing large amounts of data in one field
  236. MySQL backup but only soem tables with a prefix
  237. simple counting and selection
  238. Slow query with last record included
  239. Split large tables
  240. my.cnf file not used by mysqld_safe in FreeBSD
  241. copying a row from one table to another?
  242. MySQL -- very LOUSY PERFORMANCE compared to MS SQL Server???
  243. Datetime(14) return value differences between MySQL v. 4.x and 3.x
  244. CPU usage
  245. multiple lookups in one query
  246. Recuring seach and replace with a twist.
  247. mysql-admin: Clicking "User Administration" causes app to hang
  248. Delete data?
  249. mysql_num_rows
  250. simple SQL select optimisation problem for sql wizzard ;-)