PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop Elements

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

  1. monitor calibration in panther
  2. CMYK
  3. Panther Preferences Problems
  4. printing multipal images ?????
  5. Grid on printed photo
  6. Lost Gold
  7. Save For Web "Batch" setting
  8. color and B&W
  9. Default Page Size (MAC, OS X)
  10. Cannot open Elements "handle is invalid"
  11. Sizing images from scans
  12. Photoshop Elements vs PhotoDeluxe 2.0 (cross-post from PD)
  13. LCD Monitor calibration
  14. Can't open ***.psp files
  15. Bringing up photos
  16. Changing background picture size
  17. Getting icon on desktop at installation
  18. packaging elements into a msi file
  19. A new book? Photoshop Elements 2 Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks
  20. How add color to Bitmap image?
  21. Blur tool
  22. Freeze Up With Brightness/Contrast
  23. Help me understand ppi from digital camera
  24. Reasons for using a mask.
  25. No filters or effects in palettes
  26. Best Method to Convert to B&W????
  27. Slow night
  28. could not load alert resource
  29. Canon EOS 10D Raw format revisited
  30. PSE launches, but doesn't open file
  31. I made a big BO BO
  32. Using Updates... in PE 2.0 and Getting Multiple Problems
  33. Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
  34. Complete and total frustration!
  35. Fire Tutorial
  36. PSE freeezes when saving scans by Canon 620U Scanner
  37. Putting a Color Picture into a Black and White page
  38. Retaining Monitor Calibration Settings (Adobe Gamma)
  39. Copyright symbol
  40. About the card reader
  41. Adobe Online Error
  42. Epson C82 print quality problems
  43. Creating straight lines of dashes
  44. Amazon as a tutorial source??
  45. Upgrading to OS X 10.3/Panther: need to reinstall Elements?
  46. Help and tutorials stopped working
  47. wacom tablet
  48. Magnifying Lens Plugin (Effect)
  49. Wokspace or show me yours and I will show you mine
  50. Blurring Background
  51. Eh!
  52. Problem with tutorial
  53. scanning from inside photoshop elements on an ibook or powerbook
  54. Importing Text Fonts
  55. Adding a Layer Mask
  56. Challenge #38
  57. Graphire 2, a couple of questions
  58. Color Settings on Mac PowerBook not working
  59. Upsampling seems fine to me
  60. Drive Image 7 - .PSD Restore Layer Error
  61. PSE2 Photos to dark on PC monitor
  62. smaller file size after cropping - is this normal
  63. When new PSE version?
  64. lines on my prints
  65. how to colorize a B & W photo
  66. typing an arrow on an image
  67. Virus notice when installing
  68. Calendars for Holiday gifts
  69. eps files don't open properly
  70. Using Magnetic Lasso
  71. 72 pixels per inch again!
  72. Export to e-mail
  73. A Mac problem,,,,,,,,,mac.com idisk problems
  74. Running Photoshop Elements on Notebook
  75. Tools aren't available?
  76. Color Correction
  77. Grid Help
  78. printing multiple files
  79. Thomas Rooney..and others, New Camera
  80. O.T. B/W vs. Color (was Digital Camera)
  81. Adobe connecting to Web/updates
  82. how do I retain resolution when printing wallets in ps
  83. Mac Mcdougald...
  84. Selectively Darken
  85. New Dell w/XP-Help won't launch
  86. cropped image for web - order?
  87. Moving an item and adding another
  88. Limited Fonts in 'Create Web Photo Gallery'
  89. Importing Workflow
  90. Tools not working
  91. Putting two pictures together
  92. Help with print color matching
  93. Plug-ins - AutoMask 4 and AutoCorrect
  94. Another Formal Introduction
  95. new to this forum
  96. Resize photos
  97. blurring border of rectangular photo
  98. Computer will not shut down after installing PE2.0
  99. Red Eye??
  100. PhotoMerge under the File Menu
  101. A Layter with Outline Only
  102. Beth Haney
  103. Need Color Management Advice
  104. Changing the color of a pattern
  105. PSE vs Preview on Mac
  106. Defaulting to Photo Elements
  107. Simple Shadows or Outlines???
  108. Challenge #37
  109. photo storage on ipod
  110. Marty's bragging again!
  111. LCD screen ... iMac G4 Display Colour
  112. Installing older Elements on Mac G5
  113. The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen...
  114. Photoshop Elements 1.0.1 crashes with MS Publisher
  115. Photoshop Elements.exe Error Window!
  116. Advise Please
  117. MY last jJob
  118. Failed assertion
  119. How to *slice* an image?
  120. Make a picture smaller
  121. Free plugins
  122. O.T. Fall color
  123. Fitting Media
  124. Crop Tool Problem
  125. Photography Forum
  126. Mike Finn's Insta-Sketch Action
  127. Jpeg color shift on loading
  128. Photoshop Elements 2 Work Area
  129. Photoshop patterns, styles, brushes in Elements 2
  130. Need to adjust leading or space between lines of type
  131. Resizing
  132. shrink face
  133. stitching 2 pictures into 1
  134. Pantone Number
  135. Free at last
  136. Uninstall Photoshop Elements 2.0
  137. Tool Icon Image Control - Help
  138. How Do I Make an Icon?
  139. On & Off
  140. Nikon 3100 Video to Elements--HOW?
  141. Brush sizes wrong?
  142. Banners
  143. I miss my polarizing filter
  144. Running Actions in PSE
  145. HELP! Please!
  146. Rt Click - "Open With..." NOT opening the image, just the program
  147. print multiple differnt images on 1 page
  148. A question for Aussies-OT
  149. "Unably to contine...hareware or software error" <-- this is my problem
  150. Newbie Cropping Problems
  151. Is Kodak CD compatible with PSE
  152. OT: Monitor size
  153. How do I save a file in CMYK format??
  154. Cool toys.
  155. Star highlights
  156. Where is "Color Variation"?
  157. Managing Amount of "Zoom"
  158. Removing Date Stamp
  159. PSA 2 ?
  160. lost serial number
  161. O.T. Prefered / most compatible DVD discs brands
  162. Challenge #36
  163. trouble using the sketch filters
  164. Film to CD
  165. Question about batch processing
  166. Mouse Over Web Buttons
  167. Dust & Scratches
  168. fixing photos
  169. a visit from a friend
  170. Saving JPEG as TIFF causes file size to increase drastically
  171. make a caterpillar sit up and beg
  172. Importing EPSF Pagemaker Logo while retaining good resolution
  173. BEGGING for help w/ transparencies
  174. Browsing through images
  175. Cropping and Resizing
  176. Newbie questions
  177. Deleting White Box Background
  178. New Dream Computer (Under $700)
  179. Determining Resolution
  180. Can't downloade trial version
  181. No layers visible
  182. Deleting the Preferences folder
  183. turning a photo into a crossstitch pattern
  184. Group Poertraits
  185. Element vs Album
  186. PSE3 and Win98-SE
  187. Drop Shadows
  188. Resolution and peripherals
  189. Comments on a photo
  190. Everything is Black and White!!!
  191. Trouble with burshes
  192. Nodal or principal point
  193. Fill flash via curves?
  194. How do you make postage stamp edges?
  195. Printing multiple photos
  196. did the salesman sell me the wrong thing?
  197. A very funny tutorial
  198. Tutorial and F1 Help
  199. Dripping text
  200. Harness the power of layers
  201. Side Crop handles do not appear on marquee
  202. Error message when opening elements
  203. Digital Camera
  204. Elements does not send job to local printer (Mac)
  205. When the stars hit my eyes
  206. Raw Plug-In for PS Elements?
  207. Changing the Color of the Outer glow
  208. text layer alignment
  209. Cycle through open palettes?
  210. Color picker does not change foreground color fill
  211. Noise reduction etc.
  212. CanoScan LiDE 80 Color Image Scanner
  213. image suffix .pzp
  214. Macro Photography
  215. "Could not open.......jpg...................."
  216. Former Artist in Residence
  217. OT- Hummingbirds
  218. Challenge #35
  219. New installation, help files won't work
  220. Layers and type
  221. HELP..HELP!!
  222. TCP/IP printing from PE 2.0 Mac
  223. EPSON 3200 scanner quits PHOTOSHOP 7 on OSX 10.2.7!
  224. Choosing Line Screens for individual Channels
  225. Switch to Windows XP
  226. File size for Web
  227. book buying advice
  228. colors: RGB versus primary colors
  229. Challenge 35
  230. "Guides"--a Photoshop-only feature?
  231. Scan resolution drops when scan begins
  232. gif animation
  233. Help with Clone Tool Please
  234. PSE 2.0 fails to initialize with Windows 2000 professional
  235. Background...go away!
  236. Known Issues with having both Photoshop and Elements installed on same computer?
  237. Does an MSI exist for Photoshop Elements 2.0?
  238. Does Photoshop Elements 2.0 support Mac OS X v10.2 ?
  239. PE2 and Jasc Paint Shop Pro
  240. PE2 aand Jasc Paint Shop Pro
  241. Recipes
  242. Free video workshop
  243. INSERT SIGNATURE ON PHOTO
  244. Pattern Stamp Tool
  245. editing for video / safe title area ?
  246. Printing disasters
  247. Newbie question file type change.
  248. Configurability of color space in PSE2
  249. jpeg icon changed to adobe photoshop icon