PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Acrobat Macintosh

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

  1. Question Flattening PDF images
  2. Problem reinstalling Acrobat 8
  3. How do I create a PDF in landscape orientation?
  4. Is there a separate window in a .pdf for adding a note or comment?
  5. pdf works great on Mac, "damaged" on PCs
  6. Printing in Acro 8 takes days. In 6 and Preview minutes.
  7. Acrobat 7 Pro Suddenly Printing Gibberish
  8. Adobe PDF 6.0 in Shared folder?
  9. Operation Not Permitted when submitting email
  10. Acrobat 9.1 Mac How do you change from Radiobuttons to Check boxes?
  11. Adobe Updater don't update Acrobat Pro 9.
  12. Controlling tab order in a form
  13. Where are .joboptions files stored in Acrobat Pro 9?
  14. Acrobat 9 Pro for Mac fails to complete scanning second side
  15. PDF security
  16. When creating a form... how can I "force" a choice?
  17. Acrobat 7 Pro: how to reduce file size?
  18. Color Pallets In Acrobat
  19. Problems with comments-enabled PDF: Ican't see my client's comments
  20. Preflight error: "character references .notdef glyph"
  21. Crop size
  22. Blue Form Field Background
  23. Acrobat Pro Update 9.1
  24. Importing addresses to PDF Order Form
  25. Acrobat Preflight errors for Line weights
  26. combine files problem
  27. Adjusting leading
  28. Help please! How do I get my menu bar back(Windows version on VMWare Fusion)?
  29. HELP! PSD to Editable PDF
  30. A non-printing button - how do I create it?
  31. Critical Acrobat 9.1 Security Fix & Upgrade
  32. Color Problem. Acrobat v. Preview
  33. Acrobat 9 Quits When Create PDF from Scanner Selected
  34. pdf forms Help!
  35. Combine PDF Is Lossless?
  36. Print to PDF 9.0 - Not able in QuarkXpress!
  37. Entered Text Not Printing
  38. Job Options are not available in the Print Dialog
  39. Acrobat does not find scanner
  40. "Reduce File Size" Spaces/Spreads out text...
  41. Adobe Acrobat 4.0 OSX Compatibility Question
  42. Test
  43. How do I export PDFs from Illustrator at 100% ?
  44. Printing Error: The Adobe Print Engine hasfailed to output your data due to an unknownproblem
  45. How can I inset a hyperlink within a sticky?
  46. Track and/or capture form data using Acrobat Reader
  47. Cannot open Acrobat 6 *crash upon start up*
  48. Distiller crashes immediately with "Error Couldn't start up Distiller"
  49. How to partially make a form, then continue later?
  50. Anyone know how to update page artworkleaving Form Fields where they were?
  51. Form boxes... how to adjust?
  52. Acrobat Forms for invoicing Help
  53. pdf has incorrect characters of font
  54. Export Digital-ID as a "p12" File
  55. Can't select printer in Page Setup -- v9.0
  56. Problem creating a form
  57. Can't select crop marks to print..
  58. PDF Forms + Illustrator CS4 (losing formfunctionality after saving in Illustrator CS4)
  59. Updating a form?
  60. Acrobat Pro Calculating form fields losefunctionality after enabling doent for Reader
  61. Acrobat won´t install
  62. PDF Optimizer Settings
  63. email pdf with hyperlink
  64. PDF file doesn't match Illustrator file...? Please help
  65. Can you lock a pdf file?
  66. PDF loss of Logo problem
  67. Acrobat Forms (Drop down menu show hide other fields) Javascript??
  68. Can No Longer Print to PDF: No File Created
  69. Distiller rips my PS file, before indesign finish ?
  70. Can't upgrade from my old Version 4.0
  71. Reader crashes when trying to print
  72. Uploading image to pdf
  73. Page numbers wrong in PDF - original Quark file ok!
  74. Acrobat 9 dosen´t ask me for the file name!
  75. Change page size
  76. Color settings when creating PDF
  77. Saving a form?
  78. Let the printer handle the colors
  79. High quality adverts
  80. Problem opening downloaded PDF files
  81. Leopard Ate My Acrobat? Now only prints in landscape :(
  82. Required plugins
  83. Constant unexpected shutdowns with Acrobat 9 Pro
  84. Screenshots save as png not pdf
  85. Color modus checken
  86. Make an unflattened PDF in Acrobat 7
  87. Forms help
  88. Printing From Acrobat - Drawing Error
  89. Interactive Forms - Sent from one PDF,viewable by default in another?
  90. Acrobat 9 Distiller job options
  91. Adjusting brightness of graphics in .pdf files.
  92. Acrobat Pro 9 problems - please help
  93. PDF forms - email subject line
  94. PDF Woes--OS X Preview and Adobe Acrobat Pro
  95. Help with print booklet to PostScript, Distiller
  96. Problems when attempting to edit photos embedded in a pdf
  97. Character Spacing in Field
  98. Adobe Forms for Mac. How to Set Time Restraint?
  99. Creating a PDF with a watermark
  100. Toggle SAVE or CANCEL Buttons with the Keyboard
  101. Acrobat 9 Read Out Loud Function
  102. Forcing odd-sized PDF into letter-sized pages
  103. Can't email form
  104. Where are digital signatures stored?
  105. Best method to size down a PDF, originally from InDesign CS3
  106. Acrobat 9 (CS4) Freezes when pressing 'Print' button
  107. open an attachment button
  108. wildcard search
  109. RGB as PDF but CMYK as PSD
  110. pdf form: attaching Outlook signatures
  111. Sending form by email
  112. Automatic calculation in Acrobat 7
  113. Black window when downloading a pdf from a website
  114. Creating an IT Support Request form from scratch
  115. updating 8.1.2 does not update
  116. Adding a Print Button to a Form
  117. Printing Tooltips in a Form
  118. Acro Pro 9 & Spot Color Mapping
  119. only 1 spot color of Linked 2-channelPhotoshop image appears in acrobat 9.0
  120. Printing comments on one page
  121. Bought and paid for CS4 CS, Acrobat Pro not accepting serial #
  122. HELP!! Raise without a handler error! Reader 9, Mac WTF!??
  123. Adobe Acrobat 8.1.0 Professional
  124. Converting PDF to Grayscake
  125. Printing Rotated Oversize Fails
  126. Revising Saved Bookmarks?
  127. Help Menu Opens Everytime Open A Doent
  128. No forms tool pallet
  129. When using Combine files for PDF's only, does that file conversion do anything?
  130. Confused about TouchUp Order
  131. Combining Loss
  132. Why can't I password-protect a PDF that'sbeen Enabled for Commenting in Acrobat Reader?
  133. incorrect display of line thickness
  134. Making a new PDF show yellow edits for NoteBook
  135. Print to PDF - Have to enter file name twice?
  136. Problems with creating forms in Acrobat Pro 9
  137. How to Reverse Page Order in Acrobat Pro 9
  138. Acrobat PDF links open in Safari
  139. Problems with forms made on MAC transfering to PC
  140. Create PDF from Multiple PDFs in Web Browser
  141. Making PDFs from JPEGs?
  142. Acrobat 8 Form Field Properties
  143. Pasted image not printing in Acrobat Pro 9
  144. Distill fail if rgb files placed
  145. Problems watching embedded movies in PDF's on Acrobat 7
  146. Saving rights and date format in Forms - Acrobat Professional 8
  147. Creating a slide show with acrobat
  148. Signing PDF Form !!URGENT!!
  149. Lost Disc -- Need Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional -- Downloadable?
  150. Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard for the Mac?
  151. Acrobat Pro 9 - email query
  152. Acrobat Pro 7 Suddenly Won't launch
  153. text selection no longer working properly
  154. merging art with text
  155. PDF searches and how to best index/catalog files.
  156. Make Stamp with Transparent Background
  157. Poor Print Quality Acrobat Pro 8.1.3
  158. Anyone Found out why you can not choosePrinter in Printer setup in Acrobat 9
  159. Can I install Acrobat 8 Pro on the systemwith version 9 already installed?
  160. Best way to compress pdfs for email?
  161. Acrobat 9 Pro can't open zip attachment in Adobe tutorial PDF
  162. Possible to embed pdf into email (as HTML, not pdf)?
  163. Using Acrobat 6 with inDesign CS2
  164. Distiller 8.1 won't process job files like runfilex.ps
  165. What is c-Tree #230 error, any ideas?
  166. install of acrobat 9 on macbook
  167. FORM CALCULATIONS: multiplying 2 fields with a fixed number
  168. Problems with Adobe Acrobat Form
  169. News letter with Xmas lights
  170. broken links from mac to Win
  171. Linking multiple textboxes in a form Acrobat Pro 9?
  172. Coloring placed images in Acrobat
  173. Why are my stick notes so big?
  174. deadline soon!! Dull and weak colors whenconverting to pdf from indesign
  175. Execute javascript command in acrobat debugger on leopard macbook
  176. Saving one page from a multipage doent
  177. Pages Icon Button in Left Column Disappeared
  178. Do I need Acrobat 9?
  179. How Do You Print K Channel Only PDF Doents?
  180. EVERY USER needs admin to login them into Acrobat 9!!!
  181. creating a drop down list using acrobat forms
  182. Acrobat Distiller prints, but file never appears
  183. Acrobat 9 freezes when I print a filled in form
  184. Acrobat/Quark dilemma
  185. Flattening a PDF - please help - urgent
  186. BlledBox error Acrobat 9
  187. Summarising my 2 problems
  188. print to pdf crops image
  189. 4 *.joboptions files from old Reader versionare stuck in Trash and I can't delete them
  190. Acrobat 8 Pro: Links and Buttons not workingin 3rd party PDF reader applications
  191. Locking a PDF
  192. Now I can't print to the Adobe PDF printer
  193. Can't update Acrobat
  194. How to hide a calculated field if value is 0?
  195. AcrobatPro 8 and PDF Optimizer with RGB Transparency question
  196. How backwards compatible are PDF Porfolio, exactly?
  197. self destruct a pdf
  198. Need advice on PDF (X1a)
  199. has »get information …«-tool been eliminatedwithout substitute in acrobat 9
  200. Can't I just navigate/ flip pages LEFT to RIGHT?
  201. In Acrobat - Is it possible to spread PDFcolor output for trapping?
  202. Acrobat 8 Pro - Scanner Issue
  203. Where are the stamps files with their crazynames located in the Macintosh
  204. Acrobat 9 Pro: changed text in preflight
  205. Booklet printing: any way to prevent scaling down?
  206. Scanned doents triple in dimensionsize! Cannot figure out why
  207. Acrobat Pro 9 and Leopard Won't Recognize Scanner
  208. Acrobat Update 8.1.3 won't install
  209. pdf optimizer - batch process ?
  210. PDF Virus/Malware "Peachy"
  211. rounded corner PDF?
  212. Submit form message in e-mail
  213. Repeat Page Content For Printing
  214. Acrobat Pro 9 not recognized by Safari
  215. Can't open pdfs in Safari - pdfs crash often
  216. Acrobat stripping out clipping paths fromjpegs in batch processing
  217. problem with mutated vowel
  218. Any way to make layer visibility mutually exclusive?
  219. Acrobat 9 TouchUp Text Helvetica problem
  220. Export/Import of PDF Optimizer settings
  221. Enable Commenting on Multiple files
  222. Precise rotation of pdf doent
  223. Error Opening PDFs
  224. 2 Questios
  225. Acrobat 8 - View spreads correctly ??
  226. Converting text to 100% black...
  227. Found cure for Acrobat 9 not able to select Printer in Page setup.
  228. Optimizing error with Mac and PC CS3
  229. Quickly Edit Forms
  230. to open a pdf: at first agree to the terms,than it's possible to read the pdf
  231. Flash video, Macs and Acrobat 9
  232. Reuest | New FORUM on ADOBE PORTFOLIO
  233. CS4 | Portfolio | Entering desciptions | no support for metadata?
  234. Unable to print multiple copies
  235. Multiple emails when submitting a form?
  236. Wanted: Keyboard Shortcut for OCR Text Recognition
  237. Kevin Romney, E-mini Day Trading - DayTrading for Beginners - Stock Market TimingSoftware
  238. Problem with colour profiling in Distiller & Acrobat
  239. Garbled Data from Online PDF Form
  240. Acrobat crashes when I try to print...
  241. Can't successfully update Acrobat 8.1.2
  242. Reset Application
  243. Distiller 8 & OPI
  244. How to create a nonsearchable pdf?
  245. Adobe Printer 7.0 disappeared
  246. Roskamp Institute, OraMedica InternationalTakes a Bite Out of Gum Disease with Oral HealthBooklets
  247. Acrobat 9 Output Preview.
  248. Acrobat 9 for Mac Leopard - No Radio Button or Check Box
  249. Acrobat 9: Overprint Preview
  250. Upgrade from Acrobat 4.05a (Mac )S 9,2.2) to OS X