PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Illustrator Windows

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

  1. Simple Question
  2. pixels vs points
  3. From Freehand MX to AI CS2
  4. Live Paint Paths
  5. file too large 21403kb
  6. Illustrator CS2 align stroke and appearance
  7. Rainbows
  8. Transforming each point of a letterform
  9. Modifier Keys sporatically work on CS, windows machine
  10. CS2 Still Missing Something...
  11. WMF file format - no bezier curves?
  12. Can i upgrade Illustrator 4.1 to CS2 ??!?
  13. Tracing?
  14. Photo backgrounds
  15. illu 9 Can't get to Seperations Setup
  16. Slow Illustrator
  17. Flat panel monitors
  18. beveled rectangle
  19. Shutting down Illustrator, it runs gaussian blur on nothing
  20. Illustrator Trial Software
  21. Illustrator CS2 - it doesn't list what bugs were fixed.... :)
  22. Illustrator CS file sizes
  23. Illustrator for Prepress question
  24. Newbie wants to do ad layout in a specific area
  25. OPI
  26. Selection and snapping
  27. CS2: Does it fill Vector Drawings?
  28. Flattening transparency of dashed strokes
  29. Perspective - Illustrator 10
  30. Saving for web distorts edge of images
  31. How can I create this text in the shape of a house?
  32. How do I detach text from a path? Honestly can't find....
  33. Tapered 3d Round (Cone) Object
  34. Lost my "AI CS" file icons....now AI fileswant to open in Photoshop?!
  35. crop lines
  36. outline dotted stroke
  37. Error opening large JPEG file.
  38. Automatically naming objects in multiple layers
  39. 3D effect > extrude & bevel
  40. does adobe give a *** about customer feature requests?
  41. Illustrator CS - toolbars not visible
  42. Shortcut to swap from one window.......
  43. Illustrator very slow when using PANTONE palette
  44. Align keyboard shortcut
  45. drop cap in illustrator
  46. Colorful, complex lines...
  47. Possable to add "square" to dot pattern whenprinting haltones in CS1?
  48. Illustrator CS Windows locks up at start up
  49. Illustrator Gradients to Flash? Oh dear god WHY?!
  50. help with output
  51. Mirror Effect
  52. Illustrator CS/CS2 AutoCAD import scale problems
  53. pattern brush tiles problem
  54. Draw an asterisk symbol?
  55. Custom/editing gradients?
  56. Virus in Illustrator attatchments
  57. Selecting lines based on "Dashed Line" settings
  58. Measuring from the outside of a rule
  59. Illustrator CS2 Won't Copy/Paste Vector Into Fireworks...???
  60. Tattoo to vector, best technique?
  61. Not able to see the "Dorp Shadow" menu under Filter / Effect list
  62. Slow performance in Windows XP SP2
  63. Printing to a inkjet printer
  64. Illustrator CS2 AutoCAD import versions
  65. AI 10 disappears after starting
  66. Printing Posters
  67. Distiller PDF Question
  68. switching to CMYK from RGB in Illustrator 9.0
  69. Exporting Illustrator Graphics to PowerPoint
  70. Removing a color from a picture
  71. text question
  72. Wierd splash screen when opening several Illus. files at once
  73. Illustrator symbols: scaling up instances, will they distort?
  74. Hatching
  75. Aligning one object to another without both moving.
  76. Symbols don't show in PDF
  77. Selecting all slices
  78. Clipping Mask object boundaries.
  79. upgrading from illustrator 9.0 to CS2
  80. "Isolate selected group" button? (CS 2)
  81. How to join two different open path?
  82. CMYK in Effects > Stylize > Drop Shadow, etc?
  83. Changing Colors in Illustrator CS2
  84. 3D animation
  85. Printing a Drop Shadow
  86. Exporting Paths
  87. .pfb files - creating a font style
  88. standard screen mode dissapears
  89. Can't find Text Window
  90. Illustrator CS: Paragraph styles - redefining
  91. Show crop marks from IL > ID > PDF!?
  92. Vector Art of People for AI
  93. Use print setup check box in CS
  94. AI XI: Dragging to child layer
  95. How to modify the size of an object?
  96. Help creating text pattern
  97. Illustrator CS Tutorials
  98. Toggle Tools
  99. Installing Additional Fonts
  100. hyphenation issues on cs2
  101. Transform sizes
  102. Ctrl+S in Illy crashing computer
  103. New From Template - Unknown Format NO OPEN!?
  104. Printing .ai or .eps file on sheet of lables.
  105. Is there an "Overprint All" option in CS2?
  106. Creating multi-page doent in a single file
  107. Illustrator CS2 Activation?
  108. Some questions
  109. Cannot access Toolbox
  110. Outlining and entire image?
  111. Missing Character Palette
  112. Saving so files can be opened by Adobe Illustrator 8
  113. My art gets all messed up when I scale it...???
  114. Text box won't change size
  115. Newbie requires zoom help
  116. Gradients and CS2
  117. How do I get around rotated text in a PDFshowing up as mutiple charachters instead of oneword?
  118. Fonts available in a PDF created in MapInfodo not show up in Adobe Illustrator
  119. Font change Action in CS2
  120. How to import old file import filters in Illustrator CS.
  121. pen and ink hatch creation
  122. CS2 Illustrator File Sizes
  123. Printing PMS Colors With Gradients?
  124. I need help with installing illustrator
  125. Illustrator 10 error"There is no disk in the drive" - but there is !
  126. Is it possible to change the default font used by Illustrator?
  127. Why do EPS file become huge after editing in Illustrator?
  128. Copy/Paste Vector Into Fireworks...some trick I forgot how!!??
  129. Saving files
  130. Hye need help with color halftoning
  131. Problem finding/deleting outlines, extra colors in AI file
  132. Doent Boundary Lines vs. Grid Settings
  133. Problems With Drop Shadow (Effect & Filter)
  134. AI file links on website get ed up???
  135. Can't open the Illustration 10 (Win) w2kpro
  136. Can an object be clipped to exact size?
  137. Illustartor CS - Scaling Objects created with 3d effects.
  138. Help with meshes
  139. Export to legacy problem
  140. How can i save print options in CS and CS2???
  141. I can't figure out the correct way to mask this artwork....
  142. CS2 - Don't see previews in Explorer anymore!?!?
  143. Opening AI file - all layers expanded
  144. Changing scaling of PART of a multi-object drawing
  145. Confused about v10 and/or CS
  146. Selection Tool
  147. Custom doent size defaults
  148. Color to black and white
  149. help
  150. Illustrator CS2 lags/is unresponsive.
  151. exporting blends to SWF -- quickly
  152. Illustrater Newb
  153. Transparency problems
  154. IL CS 2 tryout
  155. Exporting spot color graphics from Illustrator to Pagemaker
  156. Illustrator and InDesign question
  157. Scanning to Vector in Illustrator
  158. Counting colours etc?
  159. Basic Printing Question, Illustrator 10, 17" x 52" Epson 4000
  160. illustrator 10: How to output at a lower dpi resolution
  161. Drawing Street Maps- advice?
  162. mesh back to vector paths?
  163. Creating Water
  164. Export: Point to Pixel Problem
  165. CS2 - Control Palette question
  166. Paths are looking very unsharp and blurry
  167. Anchors alignement
  168. When is Abobe release the tryout of Illustrator CS2?
  169. Illustrator--> .pdf - file separations -Need Grayscale only HELP!
  170. blends: altering rate of change
  171. Creating Knockouts
  172. Illustrator and Freehand as one
  173. Rasterized Line Art?
  174. Text Box Indicators
  175. Measuring precise length of paths in Illustrator 10
  176. CS2 - finally some items are fixed
  177. How to reduce PDF file size for emailing
  178. How to get a list of URLS used within a page(not for the entire site)
  179. Can't save the illustration as JPG in Illustrator 8.0
  180. Can't Open Illustration--Offending Operator "w"
  181. Exporting AI image with Mesh to Flash
  182. font problems
  183. My PC opens Illustrator CS files in Illustrator 10
  184. Warp or bending objects in Illustrator 9
  185. Arrow endpoints
  186. lens flare effect
  187. Free Illustrator Maps
  188. Scaling with multiples
  189. Pivoting An Arc
  190. AI9.0 to PM6.5 Fonts no good for PS
  191. making area around object transparent only, how?
  192. 64-bit compatibility with software
  193. Outlining the path of an art brush
  194. Cropping questions
  195. Why won't this program print properly!!!
  196. deleting whats "under" part of the artwork
  197. Find the path of an embedded file
  198. Anyone have a vector paisly I can use?
  199. Convert to Area Type
  200. Illustrator CS opens then crashes
  201. Print problem in Illustrator 10 with Windows 98SE
  202. CS2 embeds images when they should be linked
  203. Duplicating Line segments
  204. Direction of type around a path
  205. Multiple pages
  206. Cleaning up after pathfinder
  207. Protractor
  208. How do I use the wand too and paint bucket in Illustrator 10?
  209. Outline Object, Outline Stroke
  210. Pantone colors off in Photoshop
  211. Scroll Wheel support? (XP)
  212. creating web pages with illustrator
  213. Illustrator won't load, open file or save without ERROR!
  214. Grunge
  215. Text fitting inside a circle
  216. Illustrator CS Effects missing, can't blur drop shadow
  217. Slow directory browsing of Illustrator files in Windows XP
  218. Live Trace
  219. EB-1 Brush Design-How To
  220. CS2 and bounding boxes
  221. Bulleted lists?
  222. Creating an image from a text heading
  223. Adobe Online Link From The Toolbar, Can you disable that link?
  224. Outline Strokes??
  225. "Cannot complete the requested operation" message.
  226. Anyone have AI CS2
  227. Can't Save/Rename/Delete Illustrator Files - Solution!
  228. How do I offset a path?
  229. Dual Monitor running Windows - AI working window disappears
  230. Text tool not working
  231. viewing WMF & PDF on another computer, must font be installed?
  232. EPS placed in Quark to RIP drops transparency
  233. Small Caps
  234. Compound Path Problems
  235. Are those poker card Symbols: spade, heart,club, diamond available in AI10?
  236. Cannot open Illustrator files in Windows XP SP2
  237. AI will not Open
  238. mysterious white space
  239. Printing landscape view
  240. When is the aiicon.dll file going to be fixed?
  241. HELP, how to take any jpeg and make a silouette!
  242. freeze illustrator 10
  243. New G5-Can't Open CD Drive
  244. different color results exporting rgb vs cmyk
  245. User Interface Sizes
  246. JPEG file not readable
  247. transparent background needed
  248. size of AI graphic
  249. Plug-in for path directions and order
  250. Adobe and The Web (Good Tutorials Needed)