PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Illustrator Windows

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

  1. Clipping Path, Gradient Fill, Rotation, Bug
  2. We have a confirmed sighting of Teri Petit!
  3. Export Illustrator Art --> MS Word
  4. converting ai files to pdf
  5. What is "pacman" spacing?
  6. Switch doents keyboard shortcut?
  7. Font not embedding in EPS?? - IlluSS.jpg (0/1)
  8. version to run on win 98
  9. transparency in a gradient
  10. Looking for EPS Clipart
  11. An Easier Way To Make Money
  12. pub_subj1
  13. How do you make a rectangle with only 3 round corners?!?
  14. zebra print as text fill color
  15. What is last version of Illustrator that didn't required productactivation?
  16. Provide Mimaki JV3,Xaar and Roland SJ series solvent ink
  17. illustrator 8 for windows, have a copy anyone?
  18. - Can I transform font layers to vector outlines in Photoshop?
  19. not enough memory
  20. Selecting Pieces of an Object in Illustrator - How?
  21. Photoshop to Streamline to Illustrator cutout?
  22. converting raster image to vector
  23. Text along a perfect circle????
  24. Cannot print long banner in Illustrator CS
  25. How to remove a font completely
  26. no pressure sensitivity on Tablet PC?
  27. 227 inch limit?
  28. Screen Printing Half Tones
  29. Illustrator CS Issues ??
  30. Using an Action to select specific colors
  31. Imageable area
  32. How to Locate Gaussian Blur Effect
  33. Final Output
  34. photshop to illustrator
  35. Unable to scale with mouse
  36. Font accents change in PDF file
  37. Solid outline round the diagram HELP !
  38. EPS Vector...saving...please help
  39. EMF Export Problem Fixed in XP SP2
  40. Illustrator Artwork files and AfterEffects
  41. How to fill a drawn square with color
  42. Changing the object brushes' appearance
  43. Looking for tutorial
  44. Apple Garamond - PostScript anywhere?
  45. Illustrator CS will not open .ai files created in CS
  46. PROBLEM! printing separations containing a mesh
  47. Photoshop 7 not being recognized by Illustrator 10.0 as Default photo handler.
  48. Illustrator CS CE don't open CDR images
  49. undo remaining selected
  50. Creating 1 outline of multiples layers of text??
  51. Help! Text Problem Driving Me Crazy
  52. Can't save the illustration, ID=-45
  53. can't save a gradient
  54. run time error prevents illustrator from opening
  55. Something turns off keyboard menu shortcuts.
  56. Illustrator and Locked Up Files
  57. Illustrator CS Errors and Crashes
  58. Please help - hours lost!!!
  59. SVG: The Unfathomable Format
  60. DPI or PPI?
  61. Can't save the illustration
  62. Illustrator CS and pressure senstive tablet
  63. AI 10 and Epson Stylus 3000 Printing Problem
  64. Cannot open v10 file with new Illustrator v11
  65. Can't save to a lower version when in CS
  66. "Pinning" a particular point to another for transforms
  67. How to save as illustrator 10 file from CS?
  68. Smart Quotes?
  69. Anoying text outlines
  70. I open V.10 files in CS and want to re-save, but info is lost
  71. Gradient Mesh & Distort & Transform
  72. URGENT HELP NEEDED
  73. Illustrator says "Acrobat PDF File Format is having difficulties"
  74. problem with some fonts
  75. White hairlines in PDFs created from Illustrator
  76. Cannot open *.ai files from AI 10 in AI CS
  77. country and continent vectorial maps
  78. Pen Tool symbols
  79. Using Illustrator - Windows XP vs. Mac
  80. Adding hand drawn illustration to eps file
  81. How do I underline type in Illustrator CS? Is it possible?
  82. Save as Illus. older version with CS
  83. what is this meaning?
  84. Swatches
  85. 3D Extrude & Bevel + Color Shift
  86. Adding Variable functions to Actions
  87. Swatches reserved names
  88. Type Mask
  89. Getting information in online help
  90. Illustrator 10: "Smart Punctuation" stopped working
  91. Scribble effect to outlines?
  92. Moving type on a path in CS
  93. URGENT: save PDF question AI cs
  94. circle graph
  95. Windows/IE automatic file extension change
  96. 3D problem
  97. Pencil and fill
  98. Shadow technique Advice
  99. Upgrading AI CS by download
  100. I HATE page tiliing
  101. Vertically align text in a drawn text block
  102. URGENT: saving as AI 9
  103. Illustrator to Photoshop - eps file color inconsistency
  104. Please Help! Custom Photoshop shape in Illustrator 9?
  105. free transform in perspective...
  106. Saving as Outlines
  107. Print window in Illustrator CS
  108. Converting bitmaps to Vector
  109. Is there a way to 'nudge' direction lines?
  110. swatch pattern color modification?
  111. diagrams imported to MS Word are "fuzzy"
  112. Error saving ai file
  113. Text selection hard to read
  114. Help Please!!! Separation Setup Not Working
  115. Drop Shadow not Blurring
  116. CLIPART Choices ArtExplosion or Big Box?
  117. PLEASE HELP!!! How to hole punch!!!!!
  118. Square brush??
  119. Graph tool causes screen flickering
  120. Blends and colour.
  121. "Can't print illustration" Need help.
  122. arrows and lines and paths, OH MY!
  123. Clipping Paths / Alpha Image
  124. When I type in 2.5" text in Character, it is actually only 1.75"????
  125. Help with converting color native Illustrator file to B/W
  126. best reference book on pre-press issues?
  127. Offset to One Side by Distance(like nesting closed paths)?
  128. AI 10 Symbol libraries do not appear in WinXP
  129. Convert CMYK to Pantone
  130. Type selection problem
  131. Illustrator CS: EPS file conversions
  132. Adobe forums in newsreader?
  133. advice for rookie
  134. save as pdf from illustrator
  135. Importing a Freehand layers without the title of the layer?
  136. The use of illustrator
  137. Question about skipping versions when upgrading Illustrator
  138. Substract from shape area help!
  139. AI10 Win XP: Can't open very complex doc
  140. The Age Old Problem (Illustrator 9.0 to 9.0.1 update)
  141. Adobe Illustrator 8.0 vs Windows XP
  142. Illustrator 8: I can't do a complete uninstall, so I can't re-install, please help!
  143. how do u add colour to a greyscale tiff?
  144. Fills from intersecting lines
  145. Argh! text problems CS to v10
  146. fill does not work
  147. Multi-Color Picture to One Color
  148. Patterns
  149. Problem Importing Excel Files to Illustrator CS
  150. Illistrator 10 and seperations issue with gradients
  151. Can't Direct Select objects
  152. REPEATING OBJECTS?
  153. Photoshop images in Illustrator
  154. 'Flattener Output' - can I use a saved profile to make an EPS?
  155. Transparent Matte
  156. JPEG to Vector Based Logo
  157. Can't Access Type/Font Options
  158. Keyboard shortcuts for scripts
  159. Splitting an object into separate segments
  160. Forum Development Idea
  161. Tools Tool Box
  162. Files not visible in Illustrator 10
  163. Can you make a font with Illustrator?
  164. 2 newbie questions regarding divide
  165. Circles not printing correctly
  166. Help with special characters using a laptop keyboard
  167. Help with transparency
  168. simple newbie question
  169. Curved lines and custom brushes
  170. Illustrator 10 exiting randomly
  171. Outlining arrows in illustrator CS
  172. Photoshop 7 to illustrator 10
  173. making multi-page PDF
  174. Cross Platform use of Illustrator
  175. Printing Double Sided??
  176. How do I print gridlines?
  177. Creating Double lines
  178. DUOTONE artwork
  179. Printers marks, Bleed/Printer & Design question
  180. Pantone swatch's
  181. character window missing
  182. Area Type Tool Problem
  183. Stroke weight in milimeters not points
  184. Illustrator CS - effects/colors not displaying
  185. Opening QuarkXpress doents with Illustrator 9.0
  186. Dumb question? Selecting overlapping objects?
  187. Illustrator printing to Acrobat Distiller (PDF Size issues)
  188. exporting just whats visible in teh artboard
  189. Wrapping text around a circle
  190. Exporting from PC to MAC (Help...)
  191. Stroking Same Object Used for Clipping Mask
  192. genicap supergraphx plugin
  193. Converting from v9 on MACOS9 to Windows 2000 v10
  194. round corners on specific points of an object...
  195. How can I open DST embroidery files?
  196. print to/save as pdf
  197. Deploying Adobe Illuistrator 8 using CA software delivery
  198. diagram in Illustrator
  199. exporting ai files to jpeg using batch command
  200. no add noise???
  201. could not complete the requested operation
  202. ILLUSTRATOR TEMPLATE ERROR
  203. Masks
  204. What is Illustrator CS doing to EPS files???
  205. Illustrator 10 - crash on save
  206. offending operator "nary"
  207. Is there any way to smooth a line and still have each anchor point remain in a fixed position?
  208. Scissor and Knife tool to divide path
  209. placing .tiff file in a .eps doent
  210. add page? possible??
  211. More Appropriate Newsgroup
  212. another moan
  213. moan
  214. Error Message When Saving a File
  215. dashed line, with perspective
  216. cmyk fractions
  217. SELECTION TOOL FAULTY
  218. Export as graphic not working as expected....
  219. Gaussian Blur on Text turns black
  220. Duplicate files open anytime I open a file
  221. Trim Text Along a Path
  222. Can't see open file in Illustrator 10 (winXP)
  223. Printing large graphic on one page only
  224. Scripts Included in Actions
  225. Newbie with 2 questions about vector format and text/outlines
  226. How do I make shrubs?
  227. Changing the default font: 3rd of 3 FAQ proposals
  228. When things disappear or become unavailable: 2nd of 3 FAQ proposals
  229. Preserving/replacing the AIPrefs file: 1st of 3 FAQ proposals
  230. photoshop brushes to illustrator brushes or shapes...
  231. VeU Almost FREE MONEY !! VeU
  232. In Illustrator 9
  233. Non-breaking spaces???
  234. opening corel draw 11 files on illustrator
  235. Transparent PDFs using Illustrator
  236. How to draw an arrow head inside a path?
  237. Radar chart - filling area under a curve
  238. Thin line between pattern tiles in Illustrator CS
  239. AIPREFS: Read Only or Bust
  240. Pathfinder use on web images
  241. Character tool doesn't show up in AI10
  242. Broken kerning with text cut/paste from FrameMaker, AI 10
  243. Things that I don't like about Illustrator
  244. Combining five seperate pages into one Pdf.
  245. How to combine rectangles?
  246. Unable to reinstall AI-10.0.3
  247. Verknüpfte Sonderfarbenbilder (EPS-Photo)
  248. blur plug-in disappeared in Ill CS
  249. grouping/flattening
  250. help!!how can i get a lib or activex which can browser ai file.thanks