PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Illustrator Windows

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

  1. Brighter images in the exported PDF
  2. paste in place
  3. Multi Page Question
  4. Fill an object with other objects
  5. Problems with Tiling - Printing a Banner - Letters get cut off
  6. Illustrator file in 10 can't open with 7
  7. Can't open the illustration
  8. lines in two colours
  9. How do I apply color?
  10. brochures
  11. Colour Seperation in 11?
  12. Corel CDR import
  13. Drop shadows, etc. in Illustrator 7.0
  14. Moving anchor points vs. entire object?
  15. Damn White Border!!!!!!
  16. Pantone 2X colors in Illustrator CS
  17. Clipping Mask
  18. Wholesale conversion of color palette
  19. How can I create this effect in ILLUSTRATOR CS?
  20. PMS Colours
  21. Need help matching a HATCH with "scribble" effect in CS
  22. open project disappears when moved
  23. Text Box Resize
  24. Pen and Ink, Illustrator 8.01
  25. 3D Effects in Illustrator CS
  26. 8 business cards on one page with trim lines...HOW?
  27. So, is CS worth the switch?
  28. Swatch Limitations?
  29. Trouble distorting text using Envelope feature in CS
  30. White text not showing up when exporting
  31. Missing outlined fonts?
  32. layer and textpanel have dissapeared....
  33. Mouse Wheel Scroll
  34. Pantone Web equivalent
  35. Displaying maths symbols in CS from Latex originals
  36. i want back Ctrl+Alt+- and Ctrl+Shift+-
  37. Illustrator-logo not transparent when placed in InDesign
  38. Importing Excel XML data into Illustrator
  39. I am new and need help please...
  40. Illustrator converted to CMYK from flash .ai export? WHY!
  41. Template -- Bicycling jersey
  42. PRINTING Separations & HALFTONES*
  43. Simplify hatch effects
  44. Unknow error (-108) on launch
  45. Edit original function in linked images
  46. Creating customs swatches with pantone colors
  47. Illustrator 10 Source
  48. Is it possible Write Script for text field in Illustrator?
  49. Using both Illustrator V10 & Illustrator CS
  50. Use Javascript in Illustrator to associate color of PathItem to a swatch item?
  51. JavaScript CS EPSPreview.NONE doesn't exist in Illustrator CS
  52. Runtime Error opening Illustrator CS
  53. Extrude and Bevel Problem
  54. Tile Symbols?
  55. I can't save my files as (.ai) in CS ill.
  56. Converting Text to an Image
  57. File size gets really large when printing
  58. scaling problem
  59. preview font in character palette
  60. Printing PDF files (w/EPS) from Illustrator
  61. Clipping Mask Question
  62. AI10 actions etc to CS upgrade
  63. Illustrator 10 shuting down when moving objects from one layer to another!
  64. Exporting Font files
  65. Working with tabs: buggy, not handy, error prone
  66. Upgrading Illustrator 4.1 to Illustrator CS
  67. symbol mapping to 3d shape error
  68. Creating vector shapes from JPEG
  69. Illustrator 8.0 Classroom in a Book CD Files
  70. Exporting to a High Quality file for print
  71. Using Photoshop Custom Shapes in Illustrator CS?
  72. Illustrator saved pdf files open as blank
  73. illustrator 10 - can't save image off page
  74. Illustrator 11 CS saving
  75. Incomplete printing with Illustrator 8.0.1
  76. move print area/page
  77. Divide lines below line
  78. Problems with printing illustrator files
  79. How to make an effects created white background transparent?
  80. Add Point tool won't add point
  81. Can you Skew like Photoshop?
  82. My fonts have all gone funny
  83. AICS: New template layers
  84. Illustrator CS loses my Windows task bar on Win2K
  85. Pallettes on startup
  86. 9.0.2 Help Files not found !!!
  87. Data Values above column on bar chart
  88. "Unable to open file for writing" - Acrobat PDF issue?
  89. Mac to Windows--Windows to Mac
  90. Scroll Font Menu
  91. new to adobe - please help
  92. Using AI brush in Photoshop
  93. Can't view .AI attachment
  94. Illustrator 9.0 to 9.1 failed to update
  95. AICS & Win2k: Generic icons on EPS files
  96. Determining Bitmap image resolution
  97. Illustrator CS -- Assigned Color Profiles do not stick!!
  98. Resizing Text Container
  99. Page Size Inconsistent
  100. Using normal PMS color?
  101. Scaling loses stroke when printing
  102. Exporting illustrator vector graphics to other applications
  103. Use Transform box
  104. Color - a very basic question
  105. Modify an *.ai image
  106. Can't Open Mac EPS files in Windows Illustrator - No Preview
  107. File size VS Quark
  108. Problem viewing custom font in Illustrator 9
  109. Where art thou ErgoDraw?
  110. Adding a tif file to an object
  111. Illustrator tranparancies and PDF printing
  112. Saving to v7?
  113. - Brushes - Creating Error
  114. Fitting an image to the artboard dimensions
  115. Edit Text Question.
  116. Panning while editing text
  117. AICS: Disable snap to artboard
  118. Unusual Application Error when saving
  119. How do you preview clipart
  120. Illustrator CS and 10 Printing Differences
  121. Copying the look of traditional DieSub Screen (halftones) on a digital printer
  122. Raster Tools In Illustrator
  123. Fire Effect for Illustrator 10
  124. Increase Default Marker Size for Graphs
  125. Raster bewel and emboss in Illustrator?
  126. Creating Email Stationery
  127. Printing Business Cards on Avery Labels
  128. Gradient modification ?
  129. Illustrator 8, PDF conversion, page orientation (Win XP Pro)
  130. Illustrators scripting problem
  131. Placed Images in CS : Quick question >>>
  132. Tutorial for creating Type "motion" Effect?
  133. Can Illustrator CS for Win open Corel Draw v8 files?
  134. maintaining pantone colors from photoshop
  135. Resizing the Bounding Box (text and imported graphics)
  136. My text has been converted to outlines. How do I tell what font!?
  137. Illustrator CS stops working when changing between the applications
  138. Problem when saving as a PDF
  139. Simplify Tool
  140. Illustrator CS stops working when swapping between applications
  141. Controlling reflect axis
  142. graphics from photoshop to illustrator
  143. Pen Tool
  144. Linked images moved/re-scaled in CS
  145. PC Illustrator 10 export to Photoshop and keep layers
  146. Halftoning/using riders driving me Crazy!!!
  147. Printing a dot pattern
  148. Time Keeping
  149. Illustrator 10 Print Space settings in Print Dialog
  150. "Punching" a vector image with another image?
  151. Gradient screen CMYK
  152. Graphic Styles...
  153. Headline spread over two columns
  154. Can I Type on a path of a shape that has had an effect applied to it ?
  155. Saving eps
  156. WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death.
  157. croping one object with outline of another
  158. Can you Make text Gradient ?
  159. Banding
  160. Is it possable to "polar array" in Illustrator?
  161. Lost palettes in Illustrator 10...
  162. Scale to Page?
  163. can't place an IL CS eps in Freehand
  164. Calling all Ex Freehand users
  165. what tool do I use to make several copies of one object?
  166. Error saving as a .eps file
  167. HELP! Printing Transparencies and spot colours
  168. Can`t drag the type on a path . . . need help!
  169. Fatal error while re-installing Illustrator 10
  170. ADMUI3.fon wanted!
  171. illustr 10 save as pdf produces blank doent
  172. 3-D Effect and Spot Colors
  173. Special Characters such as a Trademark
  174. Illustrator to PDF
  175. Illustrator 10 vs. Illustrator CS
  176. EPS files and the web
  177. Can someone help me with a text box question.... PLEASE!
  178. Anchor points not shown when using direct selection tool
  179. Can't save file in CS
  180. AI10 Launch Issue
  181. Twisted wire vector graphic tutorial
  182. 20th century fox logo
  183. Convert B&W image into a vector graphic
  184. Can't find the "Rows and Columns" option in the new version
  185. Illustrator CS doesn't display all features of a .eps file
  186. Disposition of tools in Illustrator ?!
  187. Figure Callouts and Arrows in Illustrator 9
  188. Illustrator 9 Won't Start After Change to Preferences
  189. saving illustrator cs doent for opening in illustrator 10
  190. My palettes are blank!
  191. HELP! Problem with my selection tool in Illustrator 10
  192. Error Loading Plugins...
  193. AI File Format
  194. Colour Managment
  195. removing effects
  196. turning on effects preview
  197. Pen tool - how to start new line on existing point without join?
  198. Does Illustrator give special effects like photoshop?
  199. "Can't open this illustration" error - Illustrator CS - Windows
  200. stroke - outside, inside, center
  201. dxf import issue
  202. Doent Size = Picture Size (in pixels)
  203. Drawing Tables in Illustrator?
  204. Illustrator 10 and CE Languages
  205. Line thickness wont change:(
  206. In IL10 how to change the default Save As from AI to EPS?
  207. Problem with an Illustrator File and Word Doent
  208. Illustrator template
  209. exporting for word
  210. Help with an illegal 'operand'?
  211. Clipping Mask!
  212. Easy way to make a calender, or does one exist?
  213. I am desperate...advicxe please making shape
  214. AI CS painfully slow when editing text
  215. Need help - items not printing
  216. Using Japanese Fonts in illustrator Eng version
  217. Adobe Illustrator CS Installation Problem...
  218. ed at Illustrator!...keeps freezing
  219. Can't launch Illustrator CS on Windows XP Pro
  220. Exporting to Flash
  221. ERROR when exporting DXF or DWG
  222. unstoke object showing thin black outline
  223. HELP! I'm a new user - How do I change a font's color in Illustrator?
  224. Arial Unicode MS
  225. Illustrator 7.0 from Corel - Cropping graphics
  226. Outlines!
  227. Illustrator CS to Acrobat 6, lines get bold randomly
  228. Question about proportional BEZEL
  229. Can't Change Page Size in Print Summary - Illustrator CS on Windows XP
  230. creating multi page pdf in illustrator
  231. Missing functions V10.0.3
  232. illustrator CS. 2 tone
  233. illustrator 10 to photoshop 7 colour issues
  234. illustrator CS drop shadow - blur not appearing as option
  235. Broadway font - anyone know of a simillar font?
  236. the stroke outline wont scale with rest of image
  237. Illustrator CS (and v 10) seem to switch keyboard layouts spontaneously
  238. Importing JPG as a faded tracable background, how?
  239. Lost Layers Palette; Reset Palette Layout to Default?
  240. 'Compiling' a sign
  241. problems with adding strokes to pictures imported from photoshop
  242. Illustrator basics, how do i draw a line with an outline?
  243. tracing JPG or whatever into vectors
  244. IllustratorCS (eps/emf) Word Compatibility Problems
  245. Color not the same in IMAGE READY
  246. Phantom objects in EPS files opened in Photoshop
  247. Can't save illustration
  248. Slicing problem
  249. Chinese fonts cannot show normally in Illustrator CS.
  250. LINE PATH QUESTION PLEASE !!!!!!!! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY !!!!!!!!