PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Illustrator Windows

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

  1. Question Auto Rectangle around selected object??
  2. Question Drawing an arched shape
  3. Question Images can't be found help!
  4. H & W box missing
  5. No Tool Bar?!?
  6. Converting RGB to CMYK in Adobe Illustrator 10
  7. "next window" and "previous window" keyboard shortcuts
  8. Make the document uneditable
  9. Bounding box hard to see
  10. Live Trace & Rhino
  11. filling text with complex gradient pattern
  12. Auto duplicate a proof
  13. Get error when opening Illustrator CS2
  14. Separation Setup Dialog Box
  15. Comic related stuff
  16. Lost Illustrator CS2 Dialog Box
  17. Text box tension
  18. Question about stroke selection for scanned vector drawings...
  19. Nonbreaking space
  20. creating vector logo
  21. coat in the wind
  22. Font problem when switching between CS2 and version 9
  23. (new to CS) illustrator eps image at 1600dpi in pdf
  24. Linked images and Illustrator file size
  25. No font previews in Character palette
  26. Mirroring a set of artwork on the same document
  27. Can't save documents that include text
  28. Problem with Aliased Lines to laser printer
  29. Line, Rectanle, Ellipse Bug
  30. PNG best format for exporting AI art for use in MSPP?
  31. How do i get a second outline line on txt and objects
  32. CS2 - Can you "Fit" an object to the shape of another object???
  33. Can't save for the web in Illustrator 10 because of an unknown error.
  34. Any way of importing InDesign paragraphstyles into Illustrator (CS2)?
  35. large illustrator and pdf file too slow
  36. How to add Patterns to the Swatch Palette
  37. PDF Compatible = Big, slow files
  38. Can strokes be gradated?
  39. Exchange Nightmare
  40. Type with logo as two objects. On printingthe area around the logo blocks out part of type.
  41. blend tool
  42. Illustrator & Photoshop colours do not matchwith same colour profile
  43. JET to Holly; Roland Print & Cut
  44. PNG_Problems
  45. Fade Text Direction - 2nd post - help!
  46. Print preview -- Hide bleed area
  47. CS2 font list?
  48. drawing lines with arrows on one or both ends
  49. CS 2 Transform Again
  50. Need to permanently cut a hole out of an image in illustrator
  51. How To Reveal Secret Birthday Cakes in AdobeIllustrator (Easter Egg)
  52. 30 day trial bug?
  53. Fade text direction
  54. Creating symbols with text in Illustrator CS2
  55. Illustrator 10 - Freezes on Startup - Plug-ins Illustrator.exe
  56. Incorrect Print Area
  57. Tools not available
  58. CS and CS2 "fill" box (next to the stroke box) misbehaving
  59. Change stuff from layer to layer
  60. Illustrator CS reset preferences
  61. Locking guides - very annoying!
  62. Is it me or is this simply not working correctly?
  63. Back-up Illustrator files
  64. Clipping Question - EPS File
  65. hidden layers in illustrator cs, need one pdf file
  66. Can't see my illustration
  67. Filling area with pattern swatch - illustrator grinds to a halt
  68. open .pict in AI?
  69. Color Printing Problem (PPD)
  70. Script for Isometric view
  71. Lost manual resize mode -- entirely
  72. Illustrator Colors
  73. Snapping
  74. How can I output a to a PDF as a negative from CS2?
  75. Colour (color) not matching between two Illustrator projects
  76. PDF export is mixed vector and raster squares
  77. "Save as" in Illustrator CS2
  78. Illustrator / Photoshop CS2 screwing upgradient colours on the clipboard?
  79. PLEASE HELP! - Dialog:
  80. Use of different file formats (a bit off-topic)
  81. Saving files to be compatible with earlier version of Illustrator
  82. Can I physically crop an image in CS2? (Not just mask it)
  83. resizing placed raster images
  84. Possible to curve text (in envelope?) with perspective?
  85. Fits w/ CS on this problem...
  86. exporting Vector images into Sign making software
  87. Help!! Top Control bar won't show!!
  88. DCS EPS?
  89. How do I edit exported vector shape?
  90. Scale and dimention tools
  91. Layers palette - new objects arecreated/inserted at the position of the "listing in
  92. Illy CS2 - WinXP Cannot save to AI
  93. Can't print Illustration error
  94. Live trace and PDF question.
  95. What fonts get installed in CS2
  96. Anchor Point Editing Palette - Please!
  97. anti-alias for a block of text
  98. Thumbnails in Explorer
  99. Can't Edit - Pencil icon with slash through it - How do I get rid of it?
  100. Red vs blue bounding box
  101. Adobe Gamma Loader
  102. Illustrator runtime error (HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!)
  103. Can't save to PDF Press Preset: An unknown error has occurred
  104. WACOM 6D Art Pen Problem
  105. When using the line segment tool to make asquare in illustrator CS I can't fill the square with col
  106. Clipping Path Bounding Box????
  107. Creating a tapered gradient brush
  108. How to produce PDF from a database
  109. Editing test already coverted to outlines
  110. Problem with selecting multiple objects
  111. Illustrator CS Hidden Tools will not display
  112. Can I open Corel Draw files in Illustrator 9.0 ???
  113. Applying text to a circle.
  114. How to round just come corners on a complex object?
  115. I just got the Creative Suite 2 premium
  116. Tiling Problem
  117. Transform Tool
  118. Unwanted grey shading printout - why?
  119. Grayscale art prints as CMYK with color separations in Illustrator
  120. From Photoshop to Illustrator
  121. opening other files in CS2
  122. Linked Images_Looking for Data
  123. Drop a 300 dpi image into ILLUS CS - take itout & into PS7 & res is now 72dpi
  124. Linking multiple Illustrator files as one file
  125. AI11: Character Styles problem
  126. Free Viewer for .ai and .eps files?
  127. Have an imported B/W photo, need to make it one color...
  128. pattern swatches - simple 45 degrees lines?
  129. Abode Illustrator for winodws 64 bits
  130. Making text editable again
  131. File size change mystery.
  132. Printing Separations in Illustrator
  133. Placing Duotone image with transparent background
  134. Appearance Pallete doesn't not appear
  135. Upgrade from version 9
  136. Unable to Parse Message
  137. What happened to the emboss filter?
  138. can't save any files in Illustrator CS2
  139. Using Photoshop filters -- RGB?
  140. Variables Palette Fails To Update
  141. Unable to Activate
  142. alternate color UI?
  143. CS2 Standard Suite Upgrade (from PhotoshopCS) unusable on Win XP Pro..
  144. Illustrator and pdf
  145. Stroking an image...
  146. document does not show up as pdf
  147. Change color of image
  148. Swirl Tool is Missing
  149. Reduce File Size
  150. changing numbers as CS2, search and replace
  151. Disapearing Palettes - MAKING ME CRAZY!
  152. Objects placement in SVG export
  153. Weathered look effect
  154. Vectorize a Bitmap image
  155. Save workspace in Illustrator CS?
  156. Type Tool (Stupid question....)
  157. clipping mask problem
  158. Text box resizing
  159. Default Font CS2... Why must it be so difficult to change it?????
  160. Has the Illustrator / Corel File Problems Been Resolved?
  161. How do you maintain AutoCAD line weight?
  162. rotating point text back to level
  163. Illustrator Compass Rose
  164. RGB images in CMYK document? Artwork that requires flattening?
  165. Converting Illustrator 12 to 10, not working for me
  166. Illustrator Blacks
  167. Ai CS2 - Objects Created With Transform Effect Do Not Print
  168. • Automate Wedding "Save the Date" cards?
  169. CS2: Frozen progress dialog (Win XP Pro)
  170. Adobe now providing RSS Feeds to Top Issues
  171. cropping an image!?
  172. Pie graph percentages
  173. MASSIVE ERROR
  174. Templates for Avery 8871 Business Cards and Illustrator
  175. How do I Remove the Background Layer or bounding box??
  176. Direct selection tool corrupted
  177. EPS files
  178. Errors when Loading
  179. Can't color text - Illustrator 10
  180. Damaged Illustrator Files Wanted
  181. Document looks fine on screen, but warpedtext makes box when printed.
  182. Not enough memory to open file
  183. image/object along path
  184. Default Font and Units of Measure
  185. Scale Strokes and Effects doesn't work?
  186. Problems saving from Illustrator CS
  187. Why is Illustrator CS2 such a memory hog?
  188. Illustrator keyboard access to menus dies off
  189. Simple question about the grid - Why isit slanted - How to fix ?
  190. Giving artwork a "tattered" look in Illustrator
  191. Printing transformed text?
  192. Simple question about the grid - Why is it slanted - How to fix ?
  193. Illustrator 10 -- Text height question
  194. Can we have her face back in 13?
  195. Error when starting Illustrator
  196. Where is this 12.0.1 update?
  197. illustrator icon problem
  198. Blend / Symbol Bug?
  199. Feasibility of creating SWF in Illustrator?
  200. AI 12.01 Update error
  201. CS2 takes a very long time to delete my unused color swatches
  202. Problem copying data into the graph tool in Illustrator CS2
  203. CS2 Text question
  204. No font options showing up in Illustrator cs 2
  205. Dual Monitors: Does Illustrator CS2 Support This
  206. Creating a Star in Illustrator with blending - Help needed!
  207. Adobe Illustrator works OK, File takes forever to open
  208. AI CS2 won’t list any fonts in the dropdown lists
  209. Illustrator Ruler Resolution
  210. Wont save fileexcept save as
  211. Any way to connect two points?
  212. Copy/Paste Don't Work in CS2
  213. Brush with feathered edge
  214. How to open multiple EPS files in one Illustrator session?
  215. CREATE OUTLINES - Is it safe to do?
  216. Printing problem.. Is it my problem or the comercial printer?
  217. Illustrator to PDF: 8x11 becomes 117X118! Help
  218. How do you control the roundness of a rectangle?
  219. How do you add text inside an ellipse
  220. dashed lines - only with diamonds
  221. Shape Modes
  222. Illustrator CS2 Character List empty
  223. can't save as an .ai file
  224. how to find total amount of objects
  225. how to apply italic style to ttf font?
  226. placed jpeg image rotates 180 degrees
  227. Stroke weight
  228. CS2 transform again
  229. duplicate layer to new document
  230. CS2 Colors and Gradients are different from Illustrator 10
  231. Is there a plugin for Illustrator 10 forcreating favicon.ico icons?
  232. Drop shadows not totally Transparent
  233. Copying actions
  234. Print information lost :(
  235. Weird problem AI renaming save files
  236. Preview halftones/overprints on black
  237. X Box Substituted for Text Characters when PDFd
  238. How do I embed fonts when I save as ai 10/9 to print elsewhere
  239. CS2: How to create EPS with output bigger than 800 ?
  240. How much machine do i need
  241. Assign and save profile?
  242. CS2 Cool Extras
  243. Resizing Images for use in Illustrator
  244. How to add a stroke to a raster graphic?
  245. Thumbnails No Longer Work in CS2
  246. CS2 "Can't Paste the Type"
  247. CS2 and line arrows
  248. only export part of an image
  249. Create Outlines Adds Width
  250. Can't delete Illustrator CS files from recycle bin in Windows XP