PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Director Basics

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

  1. what is the most compatable video format?
  2. Detecting MouseWheel
  3. Newbie * Global not really global??? *
  4. OSX change cd icon
  5. Images
  6. Mac OS X splash screen trouble?
  7. Why does my projector size rocket when I import apicture ?
  8. Field control
  9. Using Director with 6 monitors
  10. Autorun conflict
  11. Basics question image missing error
  12. Custom Icons for pc and mac
  13. Help Importing Power Point
  14. building an xtra
  15. XML with JavaScript - doneParsing
  16. Playing digital video without quicktime player
  17. Email links in text box
  18. Flash Component question
  19. How do change the file format of my Flash Presentationto Director and keep it working indentically?
  20. how do i import photos at runtime
  21. fullscreen on two screens
  22. Change Sprite Priority while Movie is Running?
  23. Current Mouse Location
  24. floating mask
  25. projector interface
  26. downloading doents
  27. Video Compatibility
  28. Rollover Text??
  29. Flash movies to Video With Director
  30. Sprite to trigger play stop etc
  31. No Gradients!!!
  32. Creating Multiplayer Games in Director
  33. Scrolling text PLEASE HELP!!
  34. DVD Projector
  35. key release detection
  36. Mpeg in Director
  37. pass event
  38. Importing video & embedding triggers for powerpoint
  39. aftershock
  40. vids: MP42 decompressor
  41. Projector skeleton 6.5.0.1 says insufficient memory
  42. convert shockwave into java
  43. problems with director player
  44. uploading .dcr , index, and quicktimes to server
  45. Embedded font issues
  46. dvd error problems
  47. public setting
  48. noob with animation problem
  49. Modify Frames Transisitions
  50. cross platform projector with DVD video
  51. Mask for a projector window
  52. Java Applet
  53. CuePoints Question
  54. Hyperlink color
  55. Problem witn Windows NT
  56. Linking e mail
  57. dxr dcr dir
  58. CD check with Director
  59. Invisible projector title and window border please
  60. MX '04 crawls on the Mac
  61. turn off anti-aliasing function
  62. projector error for pdf doents
  63. Copying animation between sprites
  64. update from Director 5 to MX?
  65. NEWBIE: Quicktime scaling question
  66. How do I make Data Forks for an Xtra ?
  67. Cross Platform Movie CD-ROM Distribution
  68. Director and MySQL
  69. Projector issue
  70. Keeping Score
  71. Projector doesnt open
  72. Director Shockwave Movies
  73. shockwave10 problem
  74. DVD Event Manger Error
  75. director add on's
  76. projector files
  77. Cant find file
  78. dcr publishing/file size
  79. Creating a text link to open a web page
  80. Learning from the source
  81. preloading mpeg files
  82. Linking files to a Projector
  83. Shockwave External Casts
  84. Unusual Print problem
  85. a projector that will open and save files
  86. Turkish windows problem with Director
  87. Save Behavior to Library?
  88. Linux version?
  89. DVD CAPABILITIES WITH DIRECTOR
  90. XP style drop box
  91. Sound problems with linked projectors, but sound worksin each projector ?
  92. Smooth fades or transmitions
  93. model's vertex information
  94. Cast Members dissapear once file is saved
  95. general question on MX2004 JS language
  96. wmv file in director
  97. text field interactivity
  98. pixels vs. inches
  99. giving sprite coordinates an behavior
  100. linking files works for Mac but not for Windows, HELP!
  101. XML Pr
  102. Long file name in Director
  103. Disappearing fonts, but is it a cast problem...
  104. Movie scene time-out
  105. Projector script errors
  106. Slide Show Query
  107. Disappearing Fonts...
  108. Creating a music and interactive CD ROM
  109. linked media and drivers
  110. Text extra and flash extra
  111. Best cross-platform video format?
  112. Help!! Basic Lingo
  113. BuddyAPI to find Acrobat and Open File
  114. expiration date
  115. Slow Response to Video Slider Move
  116. Help with mouse event
  117. Check boxes
  118. "Application can not run" error message
  119. How to take the title bar off ?
  120. Film Loop Backward mode
  121. shockewave (.dcr) crashes on mac but not on pc
  122. Sound Recorder
  123. ,dxr not centered
  124. Xtras folder
  125. How to pause/play Director AND mpeg video at same time?
  126. frame (sprite property) help
  127. flash button > load intro scene before button scene
  128. Format Conversion
  129. A 'Search Engine' for Director?
  130. layering QT video and interactive elements
  131. Quicktime video layers
  132. Help displaying 1 sprite when mouseover another
  133. Director Projector File
  134. Why use Director?
  135. no video in browser
  136. Stopping a video before moving to next scene ??
  137. Director Transparancy/Alpha
  138. how do i create karaokes using director?
  139. PDF opening tutorials?
  140. security for CD distribution
  141. Projector - Cross platform, Cross country, crosseverything
  142. director problem
  143. Making a Multimidia Music Class :)
  144. Trying to make a custom "open" dialog box
  145. Time Estimate for Director project
  146. fast start projector and temp files
  147. Imagerollover& swap
  148. flash buttons with script
  149. flash button?
  150. How to notify Macromedia of bugs?
  151. how do i create Games using director?
  152. I NEED HELP
  153. sounddevice = 0?
  154. mobile devices?
  155. Do Director files always start with that "Made with DirectorMX" splashpage?
  156. Some basic questions from a Novice !
  157. PS2, XBox etc
  158. recommended sound formats and cues
  159. Reading an external text file
  160. a simple cd-rom in director?
  161. Need help on shockwave video file
  162. iMac G3 and Director MX 2004 problems!?
  163. .DIR files between v8 and v9
  164. video channel is not found
  165. Embedding fonts: which files to use?
  166. Creating a Countdown Timer
  167. Offstage not BIG enough - please help.
  168. error in my project with xtras in folder
  169. warp text in arc
  170. Director Projector for Linux?
  171. Copy & Paste Sprites...
  172. Backwards Compatibility
  173. habbo hotel
  174. The enemy within
  175. Radio Button Groups
  176. space to time
  177. How the hell do you youse director
  178. How many undos? Trial vs. Full
  179. Your best Database conection XTra?
  180. Third Party Xtras refusing to be bundled within DXR !Please help!!!
  181. MIAW with video
  182. [DIR] Problem updating source .dir versions
  183. Text insertion cursor disappears in Flash MX movieembedded in Director MX2004
  184. more undo
  185. MMIAWs or LDMs
  186. Problems with multiple flash movies in director
  187. pasting Japanese text into Director MX
  188. xtras and osx PC user publishing question
  189. need director projectors
  190. director and a database
  191. MOV export
  192. Projector and external Casts
  193. resize everything?
  194. avi export
  195. Attach pdf files
  196. Multi channel video Control
  197. Mpeg 1 freezes on XP sp2
  198. Director and PHP????
  199. Embedded Fonts issue
  200. Preloaders in Director MX 2004
  201. Why can not my texts be typeseted?
  202. HTML in DIrector
  203. Problem importing JPEG Size-wise...
  204. scriptedSprites, intersects and within methods
  205. Sprite - Keyframe/Endframe
  206. unlinking external graphics
  207. GIF asset missing
  208. Cast Import Problems
  209. Projectors no longer play
  210. Director in Director
  211. Problems with tempo settings when exporting
  212. x and y arent the same...
  213. Importing Lingo text files
  214. Music Buttons
  215. Need a help on layer switch
  216. Importing File From Internet
  217. Pausing
  218. Problem publishing
  219. Image Quality
  220. Is Director more suited to this than Flash?
  221. Suggestion for next version
  222. HELP!!!!
  223. how do i group sprites?
  224. Shockwave Detection Problem
  225. Problem with Xtras when creating a projector
  226. last marker viewed
  227. Problem with puppetSprite
  228. Exploding pixels/sprites
  229. How to Make a Traveling Path?
  230. Launch MIAW using Textual Hyperlink
  231. Fullscreen video in every resolution?
  232. Quicktime problem
  233. [newbie] can director do this?
  234. puppet transitions/plug-ins
  235. Convert director presentation to Powerpoint?
  236. Mp4 video
  237. Button to print from a proyector
  238. Surrounding movie
  239. scale text sprite?
  240. *HELP* MPEG Advance Xtra Clips perform Poorly *HELP*
  241. Publishing to the web
  242. first frame in .MOV
  243. Generate Image
  244. Stupid simple problem with buttons
  245. Director vs Power Point
  246. MIAW Quick TIME VR
  247. How do you make either text or a picture a link?
  248. chroma key??
  249. ShockWave Animations don't load
  250. Newbie push button question