PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Director 3D

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

  1. Can I do this? And if so, how? [Bryce to Director]
  2. projector on bigscreen
  3. external lingo scriptEditor 2004 is out now!
  4. cult3d - none can help me, maybe you can
  5. advice on constraining to a surface
  6. Chrome Lib Model Tooltip behavior fixed
  7. ChromeLib Model Tooltip problem
  8. DTS, multi-texture & alpha channel
  9. modelUnderRay problems
  10. product visualisation
  11. Flash & Director COLORS !!!!!
  12. Size of 3D world-URGENT HELP REQUESTED
  13. vector rotating
  14. Urgent Layered Cameras ?
  15. alternate trigger for mouseDown possible?
  16. Changing the texture of a linked object
  17. The best way to rotate point around other point ?
  18. pluggin to export from 3dsmax:
  19. Rotating
  20. pass variables when execute a Dir movie
  21. coloring a plane dinamically
  22. 3dmax-exporting animations
  23. Problems with W3D export from 3dsmax
  24. .obj export from Bryce gives problems
  25. one motion refuses to be cloned!
  26. Sprites behind transparent 3d accessible?
  27. new 3D shockwave game
  28. Joystick control Xtra?
  29. Help with Mouse Within and Mouse Leave problem...
  30. Textures order problem in Shockwave
  31. Karl:Samuri link again please...
  33. Havok problems - rounding errors??
  34. 4:3 resolution displayed on 16:9 screen
  35. Can we use a 3DS Max file saved as .avi when publishing?
  36. Translate Model Conflict in MX
  37. help: shockwave dirty shadow!
  38. Limitation of hardware on the number of faces?!!?!!
  39. 99% CPU Usage on Esc
  40. collision problems
  41. 3ds char animation export probs
  42. just trying to make my shader's texture not squish to fit the plane..
  43. addModifier(#meshDeform) vertexlist delay
  44. Reverse Normals?
  45. Error export 3D Max
  46. 3d line drawing
  47. Exporting failure
  48. CorrectorMoveTo - Platform's
  49. Dir MX: Why I can't use two "mouse within" triggers???
  50. Windows for Shockwave 4.0 released
  51. export only animation from Maya, RAM useage issues
  52. AXIS Problem
  53. new to D3D
  54. 3D Terrain and Cameras
  55. clients don't like plugins !!
  56. Dogville into Director..!!
  57. backdrops URGENT
  58. opening a PDF/RTF
  59. How to change texture on a 3d cad model
  60. model's inker
  61. modelsunderloc
  62. Macromedia director mx VS PixMaker pro
  63. sw3d display problems on Mac OS 9 & X
  64. Universitetskurs i Shockwave3D
  65. Vertex and Face Limit?
  66. textureTransform, wrapTransform
  67. Chrome Lib update
  68. Problems with reflection
  69. rollover overlay
  70. safari shockwave
  71. plz look at this
  72. Gradiant texture to Director
  73. link to external files
  74. Click to open door
  75. 3d panorama quality
  76. changing location of the scrollbar
  77. Level of transparency in mesh type models
  78. How to get "PIXMAKER. PRO" to work with Director MX?????
  79. Help with sphere
  80. projective example ( real time shadows )
  81. Ballooning Memory size while running.
  82. Cult3d and Director: problem with video files...
  83. Trouble with mouse triggers
  84. collisions
  85. argh! Problem with exporting Biped Physique Animations.
  86. WebCamXtra and Dir3D
  87. Adding Textures on a model
  88. Converting Shockwave 3D to AVI or other movie format..
  89. HKE Exporter download?
  90. Help: Controling Multiple Object Rotations
  91. text versus bitmap
  92. Alter pivotpoint
  93. unloading textures from vram
  94. " media not ready" projector error message
  95. Best 3D program for beginner?
  96. Texture a mesh
  97. model to instance when using as parameter
  98. AVI & MPEG problem.
  99. Question: Model follows Camera
  100. Link to external file
  101. how to count VRAM texture size?
  102. Texture error on model?
  103. problems on server
  104. overlay texture uv
  105. Loadfile problem
  106. makeFixedRigidBody and cloned models
  107. D8.5Shockwave book
  108. when i print my 3D text are missing. Why?
  109. 3D renderer problem with directX
  110. linked member or preload netthing?
  111. object expected error
  112. (Barry Swan FPS05) anti-alias text looks as squares
  113. bonesplayer.transform.position question?
  114. Havok and cloned models
  115. 3d problem on mac
  116. autorotation
  117. creating a shader 'fullbright' ?
  118. Havok and vectors
  119. Can one merge .obj files in Director 8.5?
  120. i'm trying to be anti-overlay... :]
  121. isometric game style cameras
  122. member().image from 3D object is default size?
  123. cloneMotionFromCastmember problem (newbie'ish)
  124. Animated Textures
  125. closing a 3D sprite
  126. Graphics Card is showing some funky stuff
  127. keyframeplayer timestep ??
  128. Director 5 and Windows XP
  129. moving from one camera to another
  130. Page Turn Effect
  131. W3D Streaming explained
  132. Programming Alternative to Shockwave3D
  133. Fire bullet towards mouse...
  134. antialiising & mac
  135. swd_exp.dle for 3ds Max 5?
  136. poser export
  137. bigup
  138. background in 3Dscene
  139. Fostering Discreet Plasma
  140. Solution to get rid of Shockwave 3D export problems
  141. HAVOK+CHATACTER STUDIO+DIRECTORMX
  142. Looking for a link to a old demo
  143. 3D antialiasing
  144. flash interact within director?
  145. W3D bones animations from 3dsmax
  146. Camera control become inverse :(
  147. cubemapping/directx8
  148. slow load on dcr
  149. director 3d mobile phones?
  150. dodecahedron help
  151. cloneModelFromCastMember error
  152. transparency problems with .png files
  153. director / shockwave jobs
  154. duplicate a w3d
  155. add overlay problem
  156. generic do
  157. getting at individual x, y, z values
  158. rollover in 3D
  159. Dynamic Texture Assignment
  160. transparent window shown wrong
  161. Overlay or non DTS
  162. PNG problem in browser
  163. background / backdrop sync.
  164. Overlay image quality
  165. Ground detection
  166. Convert AutoCAD .dwg / .dxf files to .w3d???
  167. Is retail games possible with Director MX?
  168. model coordinates
  169. camera and aplha problems...URGENT
  170. my animation goes spooky on me
  171. Character animation
  172. Question about game program
  173. can director handle 1st person shoot-em-ups?
  174. Max/MSP and Director
  175. cloneModelFromCastMember and new(#shockwave3d) member
  176. lists to control rotation help???
  177. Opacity problem - Max to w3d
  178. Overlay problems
  179. My browser got problems when open SW3D file
  180. picking lingo
  181. is point in model
  182. text rollOver on 3D surface
  183. Collision modifier giving incorrect results?
  184. http://www.visualthesaurus.com/
  185. cubemap
  186. Xtras for D3W
  187. reflection and wrapTransform
  188. professional external lingo script editor
  189. MAX Havok plugin
  190. Maya and Shockwave, how?
  191. rollover on a 3D surface
  192. Havok help
  193. Real 3d game-like camera
  194. Chrome Lib set of Shockwave 3D behaviors: new version
  195. selecting cube faces
  196. Point and clic
  197. downLoadNetThing command doubt
  198. hypothetical fps of unseen models
  199. facing in a mesh resource
  200. Another mega list of inspiring Shockwave 3D contents
  201. TREES... Where do I find them?
  202. Xtra Development - specifically 3D
  203. joining a model to a bone in Lingo
  204. textures
  205. Collision detection Problem
  206. 3D Capture
  207. How to make object not slide along the slope in Havok?
  208. FPS monitor / change resolution extra
  209. clonefromcastmember
  210. Shockwave plugin crashes Internet Explorer
  211. Excellent japanese example of a samurai (and his faithful dog)
  212. Woes common to all Web 3D technologies
  213. Shockwave 3D contents: more links
  214. Please help me fix a silly problem...
  215. 3d model translate question
  216. Shockwave 3D contents links
  217. Macromedia Director MX 2004 Announcement FAQ
  218. meshdeform on extern 3D model
  219. projector runs very slow
  220. Virtual Vicki(benchmark test)
  221. multiply camera view-is it possible?
  222. Moving grouped fixed rigid bodies with lingo? Maze ball game
  223. Creating a flat plane
  224. Maya 4 pivots in w3d
  225. Max lights spread out problem
  226. Fluid flow
  227. realistic gravity
  228. Rendering anomaly
  229. First time 3d in Director
  230. How to achive constant, high FPS in w3D
  231. max 4.2 transform gizmo AWOL...
  232. following path with camera
  233. modelsUnderRay problem...
  234. Simple beginer's quest'
  235. Use a SWF interactive like a texture
  236. 360 panoramas links (QTVR alternative)
  237. interactive QTVR
  238. reduce processor load of Shockwave
  239. Exporting tiled Max materials
  240. n00b importing question
  241. Message for Agustín María Rodríguez
  242. Ease-in/ease-out rotation of a model
  243. External animated gifs texture
  244. Rendering problem.
  245. A particularly interesting problem...
  246. Textures applied in lingo not showing
  247. Problem picking model under another model
  248. Pass by Reference
  249. Please Help Me Test
  250. Webcam video signal as a texture