PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Director 3D

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

  1. Vectorworks into SW3D
  2. complex model exported from max...
  3. Using more camera's in one scene
  4. Sound - dynamic rateshift
  5. Cast members over 3D content
  6. Director3D support Joystick ?
  7. Some help please ...
  8. :: Dear Medion ::
  9. Go to Marker
  10. HERETIX beta 0.95
  11. Model faces mouse...
  12. switching between multiple cameras
  13. Beginners question : controlling an child
  14. 3d flocking
  15. Yeah...I got your raytraced reflections right here!
  16. Texture from external JPG-file
  17. what do you think about my game project ?
  18. Help, Havok question
  19. Shockwave and Flash together?
  20. director and softimage
  21. 3ds Max and Director, Shockwave Application
  22. textures with alpha showing BEHIND objects which are BEHIND them...
  23. Projector or Shockwave format?
  24. XPOST - Gamepub - Games portal - Games Wanted
  25. Can / should this be done?
  26. Pulling apart combined objects?
  27. penetration problem
  28. math site
  29. Flash UI
  30. Problem moving models via parent
  31. Flag wave
  32. racing game graphics
  33. multiple animations
  34. .max to shockwave .w3d
  35. modells are not displayed in player???
  36. Please could you test this presentation
  37. 3D Studio Max into Director (please help)
  38. Camera question
  39. Applying a bitmap to an imported model
  40. I thing it's a bug
  41. number and 3d space
  42. mixing two w3d files
  43. Please test my 3d website
  44. Proxy Box?
  45. Making it run fast!
  46. New game engine in development
  47. maths for translate
  48. 3d transform object equation???
  49. How to make 3D scroll map(?) ?
  50. Need a little testing - evalScript
  51. Chrome Lib set of 3D behaviors
  52. terrain detection
  53. directtostage
  54. Grouped or Attached or Seperate?
  55. FW: Try on this pack that came from Microsoft Corp.
  56. Puffs of Smoke?
  57. Havok xtra problem when previewing
  58. Havok
  59. 3D-Model out of screen --> Movie crashes
  60. 2D map for a 3D world
  61. 2d images
  62. Quick Time movie (MOV) or AVI as a texture on 3d model
  63. shockwave player
  64. Announcement: Idea Notes - Beta Test
  65. How can I get a texture image from 3D member?
  66. question: culling model to view frustum
  67. Please test 'WigglyWorms' game!
  68. texture problem
  69. Anti-aliasing!!
  70. Texturing inside and out
  71. 3d Lingo programming
  72. Character based 3D game ONLINE now !
  73. 3D basics
  74. ** New Site **
  75. Havok RigidBody Rotation
  76. Same object in different 3D members
  77. Interact with 3D object?
  78. Moving Rigid Bodies with Havok
  79. friction problems
  80. checking if a model exists
  81. Camera Gimbal Lock problem
  82. 3D Multiplayer complexity?? (help!)
  83. open and close the door
  84. camera.image? or how do I projection map?
  85. DMU tutorial - 'Creating an avatar' possible code bug
  86. list to line up 3d models
  87. Interesting ! modelsUnderRay() observations
  88. exporting from 3d max in wire frame??
  89. Exporting from free 3dcanvas problem
  90. no 3d texture in browser
  91. click on objet
  92. copypix from a browser
  93. Problem in biped exporting
  94. w3d buddy api
  95. Havok memory leak
  96. Problem moving rigidbodies
  97. havok - correct sliding and bouncing
  98. Director 3D & PocketPC
  99. shadows in director mx?
  100. texture and model
  101. shockwave player-playstation2-3 or xbox
  102. alpha texture culling issue
  103. 3d world multipleplayer
  104. Particle system problems in Shockwave
  105. dynamic textures
  106. Rotation but keep going straight???
  107. modelsunderray ba*d!
  108. Road surface texture map
  109. is spherical camera projection possible? - how?
  110. Face Animation
  111. 2d sprites slow when 3d is on screen
  113. objects can be seen?
  114. file type?
  115. Model within model transform.position, intersection, overlapping models
  116. snap to grid
  117. models can be seen?
  118. Recommended polygon count
  119. Limit the 3D world
  120. Mouse Events Control
  121. Gamepub.com - 3D Shockwave games
  122. Keyboard Input Problem when controlling a Havok Display model
  123. Lights and Shadows.... help..
  124. extrude3D
  125. 3DS Max Question
  126. Motions in reverse
  127. Director 3D future
  128. realviz interactive studio
  129. Anyone using Speedport Xtra with MX ?
  130. Beginner
  131. double buffering ?
  132. professional lingo scriptEditor NEW BUILD - help me!
  133. model
  134. !how do i change a lights color when i click on a model!
  135. naming models / rotation / tweening
  136. publishing Shockwave: problem writing file
  137. Memory leak with deleteModel
  138. 2 sided materials?
  139. One tree too many models
  140. Dashpot troubles - modelA & modelB
  141. Problem setting dragParameters in Havok
  142. Director better watch out... Atmosphere has a more complete havok library...
  143. havok deleteRigidBody memory leak
  144. interpolateTo woe
  145. Flash in shockwave 3d???
  146. can director import atmosphere?
  147. Adobe Atmosphere compared to Director
  148. Director vs Atmosphere
  149. Trouble changing maps
  150. 3ds max 5 to w3d problems
  151. Drawing in a 3D environment - Real Time
  152. control QT VR in MIAW
  153. both mouse buttons down to move model/camera
  154. Bump Mapping
  155. professional lingo scriptEditor - help me!
  156. Rotating a camera left/right and up/down while targeting the origin
  157. question abuot model pointto camera
  158. New 3D Game
  159. Where is the maya shockwave 3d discussion group?
  160. Cult3D in Director - What should I expect?
  161. recording mouse movement...
  162. Face and Lipsinc animation
  163. Where to get Maya5 to w3d exporter
  164. Cube mapping possible in SW3D
  165. Free webcourse about Director 3D. Enjoy!
  166. Director Error messages
  167. Overlay Crash in Windows XP SP1
  168. bonesplayer motion name
  169. Export HKE file from 3dstudio max will ropes, or constraints work?
  170. Animating Backdrops
  171. a powerfull external lingo script editor
  172. snap to in 3D
  173. Texture from object (swf movie)
  174. Sky questions
  175. Help a newbie create a race track
  176. rotation conversion question
  177. Linked Rotation, world relative
  178. Help to create 3d text in a 3d world member
  179. where to get 3dMax5 to w3d exporter?
  180. how to start with 3d Autonomous Character motion
  181. display quality and disapearing faces...
  182. camera limits
  183. Is there have any certificate for lingo test?
  184. What happens if there is more texture in my 3d scene then the memory in vga
  185. problems with adding Camera as child to object
  186. Director 6 to Director MX
  187. using mouse movement to dolly camera in/out
  188. multiple clones
  189. How do you add userdata in maya?
  190. Parent/child relationship problem whit drag model to rotate behavior
  191. Parent/child problem whit drag to rotate behavior
  192. Split Screen Game - Help Needed
  193. dragging models about a 2d plain
  194. Keyframe Problem
  195. How to export model with 3DSMAX in W3D with two Texture Coordinates?
  196. Moving Particle Emitters
  197. As it is possible to make LightMap for model and to export in W3D ?
  198. Chrome Lib Samples and Final Version
  199. model.scale.x = (-1)
  200. Looking for a friend and acomplice to make a game with
  201. Whether probably to export model with two structures and.......
  202. Transformation relative to a point?
  203. Hey- Its Fri Night Where IS everybody??!!
  204. Textures with Alpha Channels
  205. how to keep music from looping in the middle of a presentation?
  206. tubo cad to w3d
  207. cloneModelFromCastMember playing up
  208. interactive 3D - make a CD drive open on click of a button
  209. Equivalent to DirectX for MAC
  210. what's the extension of a real time 3d file?
  211. havok problems
  212. which one is better ? importing from 3d max as w3d to director or ...
  213. Ground movement in flight sim
  214. Beginner help with rotation
  215. animation working but it not attached after export + the bones are visable
  216. Character studio, shockwave, havok
  217. what is the correct way to attach a model to a bone skeleton
  218. Studio Max Animations in Director
  219. Alphering the shader groups of a model to make it 50% transperant but not any of the others...
  220. Computer Hardware
  221. 3D Performance too low
  222. Help on Rotate in 3D
  223. using SendEvent and RegisterScript
  224. Ink'n Paint rendering in Shockwave3D?
  225. Renaming Model resource and Models
  226. 3d models to "world"
  227. Assigning a mouse event/script to a 3D model with Lingo
  228. Another update to the Chrome Lib: fog distance tweening
  229. 3D Sphere Mesh that is user deformable?
  230. keyframe animation detected on a resource that will marge -this animation willbe lost
  231. Newbie needs help with shockwave 3d/flash working in director..
  232. Problems with Shader Swapping
  233. changing the texture LOD
  234. Quicktime VR for basic walk-throughs or Shockwave 3D
  235. Help with Havok
  236. Your opinion and testing on my 3d game please
  237. trouble opening .dir file with w3d content on multiple computers
  238. models from Maya
  239. alert when I Load in 3D an External W3D file with out URL
  240. Beginer
  241. Director - Windows 2000
  242. ModelsUnderRay ... again, again, again.
  243. What is the command to duplicate a modelresource
  244. transparent problem
  245. Chrome Lib Update : Play Real Video
  246. some questions // critics are also welcome ;-)
  247. Maths people - rotation/oribit calculation
  248. Texture RenderFormat
  249. Multi Alpha Bipmap TEXTURE for a 3D cast member ????????
  250. click to rotate model problems