PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Director 3D

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

  1. need help adding model
  2. Rotate 3D cube with Internal Flash component Button ?!?
  3. 3D Chrome Lib Behaviour problems
  4. How to fill a Plane with 4 vector point whit 3D models?! Flash+director+3D combo
  5. Pocket pc (PDA)
  6. Problems with speed of model rotating :(
  7. 3d state
  8. how to play animated w3d?
  9. How to make a 3D compass
  10. Measure space of surface
  11. low quality w3d
  12. Testing streaming in Director
  13. Group texture
  14. Tool tip problem need help badly
  15. Moving 3d models
  16. Thorenzitha - update
  17. Need help with this please :(
  18. Racing game - pre-deve advice required
  19. Image as A Link
  20. would like to know about shadows
  21. Size of textures
  22. Change color and pattern for 3D object
  23. tenpin-bowler-3D
  24. interface to 3d
  25. position
  26. macromedia flash platform
  27. sprite on top the w3d
  28. print screen the 3d stage
  29. scripting rollovers to turn non-3d sprites on/off
  30. overlay help please
  31. detecting model collision of model
  32. if collision then?
  33. how to generate a vrml file in director?
  34. chromelib framerate display dissapears when I switchcamera
  35. Cant Export as projector
  36. adding a collision modifier to a created group
  37. putting transform data from field text member
  38. W3D - how to limit the zoom behavior?
  39. Good news. Disney using isometric 3D with Director
  40. Questien 'bout Models under ray!
  41. Hello could someone help me in 3D model?
  42. got a script error i cant relly understand
  43. wanted to snap a 3d object
  44. More materials in 3dMax?
  45. Where is Havok xtra for DirectorMX 2004?
  46. Working with primatives
  47. Creating Loaders
  48. rotation of model in relation with world
  49. 3D Text update
  50. Reflection And Flat Mirror in W3D
  51. using the driectX 7 renderer
  52. Drawing on textures in Director 3D
  53. interactive bones animation
  54. Overlay of 2d sprite over a 3d sprite
  55. REAL TIME SHADOWS
  56. Object not found after reset
  57. How attach animated object to the bone of character?
  58. interactive 3d objects
  59. particles
  60. 3D basic
  61. Culling System
  62. fading 3d sprites on/off
  63. 1st Person
  64. Virtua cop Gun-game
  65. w3d files from other than 3DSMAX
  66. Mapping texture onto globe
  67. .obj converter for OSX
  68. noobie api creation
  69. german tutorial: lightmaps with cinema4D
  70. Direct X 9 features in Director
  71. 3D Drag and Drop
  72. Tiling doesn't work with shockwave 3d?
  73. shockwave plugin popularity?
  74. Director 3D freelancer
  75. Flash overlay question
  76. a box fall through the ground
  77. Problems with 3d Viewer
  78. Shockwave 3D Motion Blur
  79. Camera mirroring?
  80. third person camera movement
  81. 3d collision detection
  82. desperate for help!!!!
  83. Problems with Collision
  84. Why does MM cache form pages on google groups
  85. Crash Corse on Triggered Animation
  86. Character gravity
  87. No rotation?
  88. How to break the screen into 3D pieces
  89. Ray Casting
  90. Havok Please help.
  91. Havok Physics is causing publishing problems in my file
  92. Breaking Collision Detection
  93. Rotating group (begginers Q)
  94. slow exe problem
  95. cloning objects and creating unique names
  96. trying to rotate a model using two diff axis
  97. Shockwave 3D Quick Start Guide
  98. Macromedia Japan Director MX 2004 datasheet
  99. possible? importing lip sync animation from 3dsmax
  100. How many polygons is too many?
  101. A newbie's question, plz help!!
  102. Help me with Havok, please.
  103. A portion of a texture/plane transparent...?
  104. Repeating Geometry
  105. Collision detection in shockwave
  106. I have an easy question.
  107. sub motion
  108. best tutorial?
  109. Simple Flight Sim DOH!
  110. Transform the scale of planes or textures...
  111. what would you charge?
  112. interactive tv
  113. Could it be
  114. Director List object demo
  115. Simple Flight Sim
  116. OT: Adobe and Macromedia
  117. the interpolate() method
  118. slow initiation of progress bar
  119. export rotating 3d text to avi or mov
  120. overlaying textures
  121. creating a list with gpdl
  122. About the polygon limit size
  123. Convert 3d files Xtra
  124. New Chrome Lib Shockwave 3D samples
  125. cursor 200 on W3D
  126. Looking to Hire
  127. LightWave w3d exporter inaccurate?
  128. Can I let camera move while w3d file is loading?
  129. measure distance of 2 or more 3d object
  130. Banding Textures
  131. controlling camera with mouse
  132. example for a point based collision detection
  133. How to publish the Shockwave3D in Web Site ?
  134. saving data from a w3d game
  135. Free tutorials about Director 3D
  136. Even lighting
  137. simple import of two w3d models creates error? HELP
  138. Help : The text on Shockwave 3D
  139. interpolations in multiuser games
  140. Maya Surface Shader
  141. Exporting W3D from 3Ds Max 6.0!
  142. Controlling W3D Animation
  143. What is the difference of deleteModel() andremoveFromWorld()?
  144. my site has a problem in Netscape
  145. How can i get rid of the window in fullscreen?
  146. Out of memory?
  147. A deep error in ModelsUnderRay( )?
  148. Preloader help
  149. Demonstrating the use of a Flash UI for Shockwave 3D
  150. Particle Implosion
  151. 3d site
  152. UV Texture Coordinates demo
  153. Shockwave file has playback errors
  154. Ligh maps in director
  155. negative colors
  156. how to flip normals of a imported model?
  157. Error online when I just import a w3d model
  158. collision loop
  159. Aura textures
  160. Need Help in Spanish
  161. lightmapping
  162. vertex lightening and auras
  163. xyz axis change with camera move
  164. 3D Object Smoothing
  165. IRC Channel for Director Developers
  166. havok collision
  167. Camera scripts
  168. Export = Wha!?
  169. Strata 3D CX to Director 3d
  170. Animate 3d model scale in single frame
  171. Shader issues
  172. How to get rotation from model
  173. Exporting Baked model from 3D Max
  174. memory management
  175. Deleting all the children of an object
  176. Multiple 3D objects on stage
  177. shockwave error!
  178. MIAWs of custom message windows
  179. 3D Virtual Object
  180. List of available Shockwave 3D Tools
  181. using two arrow keys to go diagonal in the 3d world
  182. Shockwave 3D support
  183. LightMapXtra beta 2.0
  184. Behavior help needed
  185. 5 models with the same texture, how!!??
  186. Copy and resize the sprite. How!!??
  187. HEY NEWT99 !!!
  188. Camera Rotate - Help!
  189. Max into Director
  190. max export issues
  191. Errors in exporting w3d
  192. Max models come out funny looking
  193. 3d sketch maker
  195. writing rotation data to a file problem
  196. cable / rope effect
  197. Why do faces with transparent textures display withwrong order?
  198. Clicking 3D model to communicate with flash
  199. Animation...HOW!!!??
  200. how to access camera.overlay[1].loc?
  201. Shockwave Player 10.1 installer will no longer includeoffer for WeatherBug
  202. textures in director
  203. Simulating a wire effect using Havok
  204. Shockwave requiring havok physics scene
  205. sit animation
  206. Irregular mesh collision
  207. Plasma lighting
  208. Add different 3d model by one button
  209. Copy and resize the sprite on the stage?
  210. Detecting two objects colliding
  211. Library triggers and actions
  212. 3D selection Question
  213. Group collision detection
  214. 3d in director
  215. light not moving
  216. Havok Collision Detection
  217. open a door with havok
  218. getRendererServices().renderer = #auto
  219. space partitioning
  220. ADDITIVE BLENDING
  221. Exportering shockwave 3d from maya6...
  222. Can a face be two sides in w3d file?
  223. Loadfile() when file does not exist?
  224. opengl background?
  225. A few things about Macromedia and GDC next week
  226. 3D Chugs in projector but not in the dir file?
  227. models visible by camera
  228. 3D Pool Game
  229. Havok corrector example...anyone?
  230. reset camera
  231. Object Behind Fog
  232. Can anyone help on this?
  233. My camera doesnt pan???
  234. How to resize the bitmap with copyPixels
  235. Can someone please help me with this problem ? :(
  236. 3D Text - is a decent quality possible?
  237. how to "bounce" sphere relative to world
  238. Problem with UI on 3D scene
  239. rotation script not working in projector?
  240. Editing a behaviour :(
  241. Saving 3D object state
  242. Quest3D and Director MX 2004
  243. Playing Animations
  244. moving a model left to right
  245. 3d drag or move
  246. database extra
  247. Best 3D exporter
  248. Havok Collision in zero gravity
  249. Rotate and move 3Dmodels using buttons
  250. use a avi as texture